Conservative Party HQ
4 Matthew Parker St.
London
SW1H 9HQ

…with no stamp of course :slight_smile:

carryfast-yeti:
…with no stamp of course :slight_smile:

That’s the one

Edited now including Freepost, go on send it back to Dodgy Dave.

What if they’ve got reason to believe that the out poll is much stronger than Dave can handle and they are trying to confirm it by seeing how many leaflets they get back. :open_mouth: On that note I’d guess that we might be on course for a Conservative leadership and cabinet contest to replace the Europhiles with Sceptics before the referendum. :bulb:

I ripped mine in half as it wouldn’t fit into the envelope , i mailed it to a different Tory Free post address,lol sending unsolicited junk mail to my home, advertising the remain in the eu scam, why is cameron so desperate to stay in the eu?

tommy t:
I ripped mine in half as it wouldn’t fit into the envelope , i mailed it to a different Tory Free post address,lol sending unsolicited junk mail to my home, advertising the remain in the eu scam, why is cameron so desperate to stay in the eu?

Well done

I reckon sending it to DVLA would’ve been worth a stamp :grimacing:

Carryfast:
What if they’ve got reason to believe that the out poll is much stronger than Dave can handle and they are trying to confirm it by seeing how many leaflets they get back. :open_mouth: On that note I’d guess that we might be on course for a Conservative leadership and cabinet contest to replace the Europhiles with Sceptics before the referendum. :bulb:

I think that’s why Boris has gone for the no camp