Torquay parking

Anyone know anywhere suitable for hgv parking in torquay? Thanks

haribo4000:
Anyone know anywhere suitable for hgv parking in torquay? Thanks

not sure about now but we used to park in the old coach / bus station

hgvparking.com/details.aspx?!=570

My hometown…Parking in the coach station is the only suitable place.

bigvern1:
My hometown…Parking in the coach station is the only suitable place.

is the old café still there ?
we used to park there on a Monday then walk across the road to a guest house owned by a lady called Monica and run by her and her Hubby, she used to have additional accommodation to the rear of the property for drivers in the busy season and if you shared a room you had a good reduction on ur rate ( ok if you knew your fellow drivers ) B&B with evening meal was about 12quid in them days :smiley:.
Local pubs and a short walk into town plenty to see especially in the summer months :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

There is a cafe there, but I have never been in. It’s not the most tranquil place to spend a night, but policed well.

bigvern1:
There is a cafe there, but I have never been in. It’s not the most tranquil place to spend a night, but policed well.

theres also the layby just past Newton abbot on the left got the old café in, only prob is nothing about and its prob full early

theres also the layby just past Newton abbot on the left got the old café in, only prob is nothing about and its prob full early
[/quote]
If you park in lay by nick mentions just walk out of the lay by towards Newton Abbott & after a couple of hundred yards cross over into the side road (Aller Rd I think) & there’s a good pub with grub just another hundred yards or so down the road The Barn Owl

On the roundabout at the bottom of the A380 is a McDonalds and a Sainsburys. There is a huge pub too, The Pen Inn.
Park in the Ind Est opposite.

Coach station’s on Lymington Road. Used to be a good cafe and 50p got you the key to the shower.

Can you still park at the race course at Newton Abbott??

I dunno, it’s gated. I fell over there on Friday afternoon. Was walking from Newton Abbot station to pick my car up. Cos’ of my stupid illness my legs collapsed. Not good! :confused:

Cold Up North:
Can you still park at the race course at Newton Abbott??

I heard it’s shut now.