Any more photos of this fleet please

'kin 'ell!!!

you have actually caught Mr Lane doing some work for a change :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (N18 SNT)

That N19 is one sweet motor, very nice.

Nice fleet :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
I didn’t even new it existed.

SNT is a very smart fleet.
never seen anymore apart from that DAF that will pringle was driving.
They all look smart!

here are a few i have of SNT.

i’ve passed the volvo a couple of times now on the road when heading to work or coming home.

n18 by the looks of things is scratching the side of his face :unamused:

Or on the phone :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :smiley:

Luke

These photos have been taken from www.lorryspotting.com without the copyright holders permission get them removed now !!

John Martin

johnmartin:
Luke

These photos have been taken from lorryspotting.com without the copyright holders permission get them removed now !!

John Martin

or what you gonna do■■?
:smiley:

johnmartin:
Luke

These photos have been taken from lorryspotting.com without the copyright holders permission get them removed now !!

John Martin

Surely a PM would’ve sufficed - how undignified do you really want to appear in public?

Ways & means…

johnmartin:
Luke

John Martin

NO !!!

lgamston:

johnmartin:
Luke

John Martin

NO !!!

If they are not your photos you dont have the right to use them, i think it would be best if they were removed :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

but have they had permisson of snt to take the photos i doubt it really

globby 480:
but have they had permisson of snt to take the photos i doubt it really

clever thinking there mr.globbs
:laughing: :laughing:

yeah that lorryspotting place ■■■■■■ me off tbh why should you charge for somebodys hobby bet the guys from there freely mill around the web looking at all the other sites pics for free
oh and also lorryspotting is ■■■■■ never updated once theres a pic of the trck it stays like that

lgamston:

johnmartin:
Luke

John Martin

NO !!!

great reply !!