you only seem interested at pawsons… if your that interested go and see them and ask.

hmmmmm, well i know how your post reads to me jessica dad, but i could be wrong…or am I !?

The rigids are on the Pall-Ex contract. So far that side of the firm is still running as it is run as a separate company so I gather

Limestone Cowboy:
The rigids are on the Pall-Ex contract. So far that side of the firm is still running as it is run as a separate company so I gather

Correct.

heard this to - was told by a guy running a agency firm this morning that 180 drivers lost their jobs Yesterday… so that alot of drivers in the S.Yorks region without work now and looking at Agency is going to be full of people wanting work where there is no work at all. Even though I was told (I know this as I have done Business Studies) that another firm will come in and take over the work that Pawsons had.

I think its time for me to start looking at something else to do while everything is going ■■■■ up for the haulage industry

Also on BBC news:
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sout … 344373.stm

richiessex:
hmmmmm, well i know how your post reads to me jessica dad, but i could be wrong…or am I !?

i dont know what you mean, but this lad seems obsessed with pawsons so why just go and see them and ask.

lgamston:
am not obsessed with them i just like the therm i live in that area and its a shame to see therms go under like this obviously you dont feel sorry for the 180 drivers that lost there jobs!!!

whats the drivers who lost their jobs got to do with your obsession with pawsons.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … sc&start=0

you already have another thread going about pawsons.

if your that interested have a walk down the yard and ask somebody.

ffs.

he only asked a question about the firm.

Seems like it was a sore subject to jessicas dad, come on mate chill out.

killer100:
he only asked a question about the firm.

Seems like it was a sore subject to jessicas dad, come on mate chill out.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

ok sorry.

No harm in taking a healthy interest in a smart outfit. At least he ain’t slagging anyone off :sunglasses:

And he even said sorry lol :slight_smile:

Good on ya mate :astonished:

MR VAIN:
No harm in taking a healthy interest in a smart outfit. At least he ain’t slagging anyone off :sunglasses:

ok ok im not goin to say sorry twice though :laughing: :blush:

i weren’t havin a pop mate :sunglasses:

I think you should apologise to MR VAIN dad :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

OH DEAR!
:sunglasses:

sorry

just for you karl.

Well done mate, im proud of you :wink:
Read your other post about being out of work, hope something comes along for you soon mate.

kindle530:
Well done mate, im proud of you :wink:
Read your other post about being out of work, hope something comes along for you soon mate.

yes me too. im trying my hardest not to go back driving

( although im fancying another stint at longs but my mrs is against it. it seems she is fed up of other drivers visiting :laughing: )

yes im trying avoid driving but there isnt much doing electrical wise at the moments, ive got a few irons in the fire as such but most seems to be coming up at the beginning of next month.
im also frightened that if i get back behind the wheel even temporary by the time i realise im there it will 20 years down the line. :smiling_imp: