Same as I prefer folk with a dry sarcastic wit over those people who constantly laugh too hard at their own “jokes”. Especially in a work situation; if I’m running an ADR course, a room full of grumpy scowlers (like Rob) are preferable to a room full of people trying hard to be cheerful, they’re far less disruptive and generally much more focussed.

What an odd thing to say, I have done a lot of classroom work over the years and know plenty others who have done the same and all would disagree with you.
You must be a right laugh doing such a boring subject as ADR. :wink:
There is nothing worse than having a classroom full of miserable faces. Oh, there is one thing worse, an instructor with a miserable face who can’t make a class smile.
A happy class will take in a lot more than a bored miserable class and be more focused on the subject.
My classes were never disruptive because anyone started anything they were sent quickly out the door in front of the boss. :laughing:

jakethesnake:
What an odd thing to say, I have done a lot of classroom work over the years and know plenty others who have done the same and all would disagree with you.

Sincerely not interested in what you think. I have studiously avoided responding to anything you have posted on here since I got the full measure of you, I would ask that you return the favour.

There is nothing worse than having a classroom full of miserable faces.

Yes there is, a class of self-styled “comedians” who can’t behave like adults and listen to their instructor.

Oh, there is one thing worse, an instructor with a miserable face who can’t make a class smile.

I suppose that’s directed at me, in which case you’d be wrong, but you can think what you like, see my first comment above.

My classes were never disruptive because anyone started anything they were sent quickly out the door in front of the boss. :laughing:

In my classes I am The Boss, I don’t need to rely on anyone else.

omg, two control freaks avin a battle… i’ll get me popcorn… :unamused: :laughing:

So OP, if I randomly buy a Triumph GT6, coz I want one, and the other 'arf spits her dummy out. Can I blame you?

Now that’s a shame I would have liked to hear more about your methods in a classroom and what sort of training you had. Also why you are not a scientist anymore but hey I’ll survive and I’ll still be smiling thinking your poor pupils on monday morning. :laughing:

Sorry M.A.N rules, put your popcorn away, I can’t be arsed anymore and I’m on the Grolsch again. :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

youtu.be/ly1lWkRwm6g