Hi, I would stay in the left lane with a signal left after passing the first exit.

The exit you want is 12 O-clock “straight on” in my opinion from that aerial shot.

I’m another one who thinks the left lane, with a signal left after the first exit. Unless there’s a sign on approach that changes things?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yeah left lane for me with an indication after the first exit. It’s not past 12 o clock for me so its straight on based off the arrows and layout

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Now, I am complete novice really having not driven for 25 years or so, and me personally agree with the others, stay left… ALTHOUGH…

I remember when I took my test about 30 years ago, my instructor took me to a motorway roundabout and said most fail going round here… it was a similar set up, two lanes too the roundabout, next was another “A” road, then the motorway sliproad, then the straight ahead… he told me to approach in the outside lane, indicating right… pass the “A” road then once passed the motorway entrance indicate left and pull over to the nearside… then leave as needed to go straight on…

Sounded strange to me then, still does lol…

left lane for the old school/common sense mob,and right lane,then come across after the 1st exit aiting for the impending carnage for the modern breed. :slight_smile:

I agree with everyone else you should be in the left lane for the second exit which is at 12 o’clock, as I approached the first exit I would give a few blinks of the right indicator to warn anyone on my offside and anyone waiting to pull out of the first junction.

The right lane is marked with a right arrow so shouldn’t be for the exit at 12o’clock.

Though I’m half expecting the OP to show us a picture of a road sign that contradicts what we’ve all said :smiley:

I’m a “modern breed” but my vote is firmly with left lane there, agree with the consensus :wink:

I’d deffo stay on left, no problems for yourself and others.