Topic reply notifications not working

I don’t know if it’s just me or not but I’ve had no email notifications of topic replies for the past few days :frowning:

Could someone put another 50 pence in the meter please :slight_smile:

tachograph:
I don’t know if it’s just me or not but I’ve had no email notifications of topic replies for the past few days :frowning:

I’m sorry to hear that. :frowning:

Are you getting other messages from other sources to the same account?

Meanwhile, I’ll do some investigation…

dieseldave:

tachograph:

Sorry for the late reply but I’ve only just seen it.

I don’t use the tachograph email account for many things apart from this forum but I’ve checked the email account from another account and it seems to be working as it should, I’ve also done all the usual things like checking the junk/spam bin and there’s nothing of interest there … well not unless you know anyone who wants a ■■■■■ extension anyway :laughing:

tachograph:

dieseldave:

tachograph:

Sorry for the late reply but I’ve only just seen it.

I don’t use the tachograph email account for many things apart from this forum but I’ve checked the email account from another account and it seems to be working as it should, I’ve also done all the usual things like checking the junk/spam bin and there’s nothing of interest there … well not unless you know anyone who wants a ■■■■■ extension anyway :laughing:

I’ve got a gut feeling it’s something to do with your email account because my research indicates that there’s nothing untoward at this end.

I’ve not had the one about the extension, but I’m currently helping a Nigerian prince to unlock his bank account. :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldave:
I’ve got a gut feeling it’s something to do with your email account because my research indicates that there’s nothing untoward at this end.

OK thanks for looking anyway, I’ve checked the email account and can’t find anything wrong but I’ll have another look later.

Is there any way you tell from the logs if emails have been sent ?

For instance between 12:23 and 12:40 there should have been notifications for replies to the “Ukraine” thread and the “Daily Covid 19 Testing” thread.