Top this for a speeding ticket

Nice one mate! :slight_smile:

Years old that :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: sure I was just out of nappies.

dri-diddly-iver:
Years old that :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: sure I was just out of nappies.

I also remember that about 3 or 4 years ago.

Ken.

Be nice if it were’nt absolute & utter TOSH.

First time I heard it (25yrs ago) the Italian Tornadoe pilot under training in the Humber Estuary area, banged out & killed his instructor when the threat warning system activated.

Heard variations of that for years. RAF pilots, then USAF training mission etc. etc. etc.

Anyone remember the ‘American Battleshit’ threatening an attack on the Lighthouse if it didn’t change from it’s collision course ■■? :unamused:

When I heard it the plane was a spitfire, and even then my dad said " tis years old that story lad " :laughing:

jackanory :unamused:

Funny story, if only it was true. AFAIK the sidewinder is a short range air -to-air missile not an anti-radar missile. Therefore, its cobblers…

For these and more stories, e.g. the one about rockets attached to a car, please consult:-

snopes.com/horrors/techno/radar.asp

waynedl:
Heard variations of that for years. RAF pilots, then USAF training mission etc. etc. etc.

Anyone remember the ‘American Battleshit’ threatening an attack on the Lighthouse if it didn’t change from it’s collision course ■■? :unamused:

There’s a Youtube version of that tale. It’s under “Worst Naval Accident” or something like that.

Bacon Sandwich:

waynedl:

There’s a Youtube version of that tale. It’s under “Worst Naval Accident” or something like that.

Yeah, doesn’t suprise me. Just think it was the same people who wrote it as the other, that’s why it popped into my head.