Top quality driving!

Don’t know if the link will work, but hats of to this guy!!!

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 1523486306

Rob Mac:
Don’t know if the link will work, but hats of to this guy!!!

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 1523486306

Maybe if you have a Facebook account, so not for me!

If anyone on face book can find a way to get the link so you don’t need the Facebook to see, please repost it!! Cheers

It says page not found when you click the link

selby newcomer:
It says page not found when you click the link

Ditto

Rob Mac:
If anyone on face book can find a way to get the link so you don’t need the Facebook to see, please repost it!! Cheers

That’s going to be difficult because we don’t know what we’re looking for as the link is broke :confused:

m.facebook.com/groups/139774297 … 6692695550

This may work! If not delete the thread!

For me the video isn’t showing directly on the Facebook page.

Clicking this link should work for everyone (No Facebook account needed :wink:)

The video is a bit small but hitting CtrL + the plus key on your keyboard a couple of times will enlarge it (Ctrl and +)

Thank you tachograph. [THUMBS UP SIGN]

try this, m.facebook.com/groups/139774297 … 6692695550

the link takes you to a facebook page that loads a video in Windows Media Player.

The video is a showmans lorry negotiating a narrow town. Fair play to the driver for going down the street but he has at least 2 banksmen watching :exclamation:

Meh 6/10 from me, yeah his load is a bit abnormal but the guy is being guided in by people, 9/10 if he’d of done it on his own.

NewLad:
yeah his load is a bit abnormal.

Quite narrow street too!!

Ha, that was like driving down a dual carriageway compared to some of the roads I’ve been down!! :laughing:
Seriously, nice bit of driving!!

Rob Mac:

NewLad:

Yeah I’ve been to places narrower than that, I didn’t have 2 people watching me in either.

Go to Watts Farm in Dartford, Sand Pit Road, going in their gate you wouldn’t get a rizler paper between your trailer and the building!
Longmans Cheese out in Yeovil, that is tighter than that, there are loads of places that are tighter than a ducks arse to get into. I think you’ve been doing too many RDC’s.

Brilliant driving, now let’s see you reverse it back out! :open_mouth:

NewLad:

Rob Mac:

NewLad:

Yeah I’ve been to places narrower than that, I didn’t have 2 people watching me in either.

Go to Watts Farm in Dartford, Sand Pit Road, going in their gate you wouldn’t get a rizler paper between your trailer and the building!
Longmans Cheese out in Yeovil, that is tighter than that, there are loads of places that are tighter than a ducks arse to get into. I think you’ve been doing too many RDC’s.

Dont forget new lad the lad whos driving it is a 16 year who spends most his time spinning waltzers and painting them on his days off,he only gets to drive every 2 week ,he did well :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: :wink: