Top Gear

Is anyone else watching this and laughing like a bloody drain■■? :smiley:

Bacon Sandwich:
Is anyone else watching this and laughing like a bloody drain■■? :smiley:

Specially the cyclist “red and green learn the bloody difference” bit :smiley: :laughing:

:grimacing:

LOL aye watching it and very funny but how many complaints will the BBC get tomorrow from people with no sense of humour or sense of irony :smiley:

Read that for the first show of this series, 7 people complained out of 5.3 million viewers…
For certain theyll absolutely smash that statistic before theyve finished arseing about. :slight_smile:

:laughing: Was watching with the headphones on and was told to shut up laughing :laughing: She is watching call the midwife :laughing:

I usually love Top Gear & am by no means a member of the ‘easily offended’ & ‘complain to OFCOM’ brigade, but I wasn’t overly comfortable with tonights feature if i’m completely honest. The intolerant attitudes of motorists towards cyclists is a problem on our roads just as much as poor cyclist behaviour & Top Gear tonight did absolutely nothing but satisfy the attitudes of those with the wrong one. I’m all for a joke but it was a bit irresponsible.

I also imagine families of dead cyclists would have been quite offended by the pile of cabbages & rotten fruit representing the corpse. They crossed a line there.

Sorry to be the first person to ■■■■ on the parade. Looking forward to the Burma episode next week with the knackered old trucks :smiley:

‘‘work harder’’ :laughing:

Jezza is class lol

Smoggie89:
Jezza is class lol

Jennifer

I’m surprised they didn’t bring hgv in the video , maybe that’s them being sensible and not wanting to upset even more people than they already will

Smoggie89:
maybe that’s them being sensible and not wanting to upset even more people than they already will

I cant see that happening :laughing: :laughing:
We are next week :wink: :laughing:

Next weeks two part “Burma special” should be good, they buy three cheap foreign trucks off the internet unseen, drive to and build a bridge over the river kwai.

Should be fun lol , I think jezza was actually scared when that Beemer spun off lol he was silent for a change :laughing:

Top gear is church for me, two beers and complete silence, the only people allowed to speak are myself and my brother by text. Tonights was the best this series

did anyone see the naughty looking lady in long socks behind jezza in hot hatch bit, oooosh

cranleigh freight make sure they get a free advert parking that trailer there every weak ,fare play to um.

seth 70:
cranleigh freight make sure they get a free advert parking that trailer there every weak ,fare play to um.

It’s their yard. Where else would they park it?

never would have guessed ,thanks.

I was ■■■■■■■ my self about the Scottish bit :stuck_out_tongue: The cycle thing was hilarious, and it proves that London buses are more dangerous than lorries… :stuck_out_tongue:

maestro:
Top gear is church for me, two beers and complete silence, the only people allowed to speak are myself and my brother by text. Tonights was the best this series

did anyone see the naughty looking lady in long socks behind jezza in hot hatch bit, oooosh

Agree best so far , wish they would of shown more of the A45 tho , I fancy one of those myself not a AMG model tho just a basic 1 lol £££