Top gear latest

if you read the paper today you will have read that they are thinking of sue perkins to take Jeremy clarksons place,may and Hammond better start looking for a new job each,she [as far as I know]knows nothing about cars [unless they are small and pretty]all the humour will go and they will show cars that the average worker will not be able to afford,jody kidd would be a better prospect as she likes a wind up and a laugh

TG will not be the same, whoever the presenters are. End Of

SWEDISH BLUE:

Quite correct.

It’s always been crap, and always will be. More to the point, wtf has it got to do with lorry driving■■?

threewheelsonmywagon:

SWEDISH BLUE:

Quite correct.

It’s always been crap, and always will be. More to the point, wtf has it got to do with lorry driving■■?

obviously you don’t watch it,opinions vary but a lot of HGV drivers do watch it and are allowed to talk about it,if all we talked about is lorry driving after driving them all week then this forum would be as you described top gear,simples

SWEDISH BLUE:

agree with that

Im more concerned that zane has left one direction than i am clarkson getting the boot,and i dont give a flying f##k about one direction so thats saying summat :neutral_face: :unamused:

Agreed, it will never be the same. Jeremy was what held Top Gear together in it’s current format but I believe Guy martin could possibly fill the void in his own style.
Before you dismiss this statement have a read of this review he put out recently. No closed off test track, just honest words from a true mechanic who knows machines well.
You’ll need to scroll down a bit for the content if you’re on a mobile, I thought it was just click bait at first but the article is there :wink:
All good on a desktop, laptop or tablet though.

facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A … =dAQGDeGh0

Bring back the original presenter…Angela Rippon! :slight_smile:

Pete.

I did say in the last poll, only Suzie Perry could get me to watch TG, I think Jezza was so far up his own arse the show was more about him than the wheels! BUT, have I heard a rumour that the Beeb has caved in and is to set him on again? Spineless!
Suzie Perry versus Jeremy Clarkson? no contest!

bestbooties:
I did say in the last poll, only Suzie Perry could get me to watch TG, I think Jezza was so far up his own arse the show was more about him than the wheels! BUT, have I heard a rumour that the Beeb has caved in and is to set him on again? Spineless!

Yep ,hes got a job presenting [have i got news for you]so he hasnt got the sack from the bbc,i reckon this could be some crafty move from the bbc to change the top gear format after all these years :neutral_face: watch this space :wink:

seth 70:

bestbooties:

Yep ,hes got a job presenting [have i got news for you]so he hasnt got the sack from the bbc,i reckon this could be some crafty move from the bbc to change the top gear format after all these years :neutral_face: watch this space :wink:

He has been on HIGNFY before as a guest presenter, it was always a guest presenter, it’s not a full time job.

bestbooties:

seth 70:

bestbooties:

He has been on HIGNFY before as a guest presenter, it was always a guest presenter, it’s not a full time job.

Yes m8 but its the bbc and hes still on it,what difference is it ,if hes sacked hes sacked …

seth 70:

bestbooties:

seth 70:

bestbooties:

Yes m8 but its the bbc and hes still on it,what difference is it ,if hes sacked hes sacked …

But they didn’t sack him. They just didn’t renew his top gear contract.

Announced on the BBC news today that Clarkson isn’t doing Have I got News for You now. :unamused:

Pete.

Knacker’s to Clarkson & co, lets have some more of them Suzie Perry pics :laughing:

pete smith:
Knacker’s to Clarkson & co, lets have some more of them Suzie Perry pics :laughing:

You know it makes sense!

pete smith:

image.jpg

windrush:
Announced on the BBC news today that Clarkson isn’t doing Have I got News for You now. :unamused:

Pete.

HIGNFY is not a BBC production its made by Hat Trick productions…

hattrick.co.uk/about-us/

BBC PC DREAM TEAM …Stephan k amos Clair Balding Alan Carr and And some open toe sandle wearing gaurdian reading prius driving yogurt knitting vegetarian with a sensible jumper and a parting for the green issues

Casper 68 you are a top man!! Thanks for that :laughing: