Top 2 drivers in the world

and another £150 :smiley:

dozy:

Nice job Adrian.

Ps nice glasses.

Expert fisherman.jpg

Pretty crap though if you have to make your wages up with stupid stuff like that though…

yt03:
Pretty crap though if you have to make your wages up with stupid stuff like that though…

His wife’s steak dinners don’t pay for themselves you know…

Is that a V8 flag doze…

I’d be embarrassed to post that I’m only achieving 8.6 mpg…

Mate of mines driving for the Green, he’s not aware of any payments for good scores.
So do you actually get £150 is my question.

Old Scuffer:
Mate of mines driving for the Green, he’s not aware of any payments for good scores.
So do you actually get £150 is my question.

^^^^^^^
its hardly likely to receive a cash bonus for an imaginary fantasy made up trolling post…cop yourself on… :unamused:

Sorry DD it was a momentary lapse of reason, I forgot who the O/P was.
I shall go chastise myself for my daft question… :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:
Is that a V8 flag doze…

no Dave it’s a Bristol rovers flag , Utg, I’m going to have to take it down Dave as I’ve had a few drivers look , but then the penny drops , Bristol rovers flag , dozy , I’m off , it can get really lonely sometimes :frowning:

Captain Caveman 76:

dozy:

Nice job Adrian.

Ps nice glasses.

Ade , Ade :exclamation: , that’s not real though is it :wink: :laughing:

yt03:

how many hours do you have to do to get £150

Nice to see that you are wearing your hi-viz in the cab :cry: they are dangerous places you know :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

Stop robbing all my meme’s mule :imp: :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

the nodding donkey:

Stop robbing all my meme’s mule :imp: :laughing:

file-3.jpg

dozy:

yt03:

how many hours do you have to do to get £150

Less than you stobart lads that’s for sure :smiley: we are on a decent screw :wink: are you local to Yorkshire?? They is a area manager from Hull…

the company itself may as well sling it in the tank and let the drivers get there quicker /at their own pace rather than pay fuel bonus’s sitting there plobbing along watching the fuel computer…

AndrewG:
the company itself may as well sling it in the tank and let the drivers get there quicker /at their own pace rather than pay fuel bonus’s sitting there plobbing along watching the fuel computer…

All our motors are turned right up, tidy fleet, good wages and not having to answer to a transport manager that has probably just sat his gcse’s… Could maybe see it if it was mega money, but that’s not the case!!

They would not take on agency lads if it was such a good deal…

yt03:

AndrewG:

All our motors are turned right up, tidy fleet, good wages and not having to answer to a transport manager that has probably just sat his gcse’s…

Exactly how ‘my’ place works, their own trucks mostly R620’s and FH13 500’s are kept immaculate by keen drivers on decent pay. Paperwork/docs are handed out/collected and drivers just trusted to do the job in hand. Very old school no BS way of working which works well…