Too Cold.....could not get it up

Not what I was thinking what was you… :smiley: :smiley:

Anyone had any issues yesterday being -3c last night in the Midlands with Double Decker floors not going up.

There were two of us on bays last night and none of us could get em up. Batteries charged in trailer, Anderson Lead in, Trip Fuse checked…

Hydraulic Fluids Experts out there??

Can’t help with hydraulics but weather has been to cold for the lads handballing my load today, took so long I didn’t think they where ever going to finish me off.

I got turned away from a quarry because it’s “too hazardous to unload”

Bear in mind this was my last drop and I got there and around the other five drops with no issue

Minus 9 at stourport,this morning.
Straps frozen stiff as planks of wood.
My finger ends are still purple :neutral_face:

Someone needs to block The Dipper before he makes comment on his purple end being frozen!! :open_mouth:

This is what TNUK should be. The banter flowing with no nastiness & showing up the idiots for what they are.

Dipper_Dave:
Can’t help with hydraulics but weather has been to cold for the lads handballing my load today, took so long I didn’t think they where ever going to finish me off.

I have to use this tommorrow, I HAVE to.

We use hydraulic pumps to unload cryo tankers , and when it’s cold run the PTO for 5 mins or so prior to engaging the pump just to get everything circulating . No idea if this is possible on decks

Dave seems to having a bit of a problem in the cold with his hand jobs

boltonboy:

Anyone had any issues yesterday being -3c last night in the Midlands with Double Decker floors not going up.

Reed Boardalls work at -25C.

check the lock indicators are in the right position
In the past I’ve had problems and it’s the magnetic sensor tricking the sensor that the floor is up

Conor:

boltonboy:

Reed Boardalls work at -25C.

Now THAT’S cold!

It is what they run their fridges at for frozen loads.