Tonight's TV debate - BBC

Did anyone see it?

Any thoughts?

I think Ed was seriously challenged in this one - very poor showing from him.

Didn’t see it but listened to Question time special on Radio 5. I’m a bit undecided who to vote for but what appalls me all the time is when 2 or 3 people insist on talking over each other. They’re all as bad

Really couldn’t believe how weak Farage’s arguments were.He seems to be losing the plot.IE the opposition are all for more immigration and loads more housing development.So why didn’t he say fine then let those who are shouting for it take it all.Instead of the hypocritical situation of LabLibdemCon/SNP/Green all saying we need more and then expecting to dump yet more of it all in the south east and Farage saying yes ok but we’ll need to find somewhere to put it all first. :imp: :unamused:

While it seems obvious that UKIP needs to turn away from the idea of the UK into an English independence party with more localised government within England too.In which we no longer have MP’s from totally different parts of the country ruling other parts which have no connection with them.

Such as those like Cameron and his LabLibdem/SNP/Green cronies from totally different parts of the country,let alone the EU,telling us what we should be doing in our own back yard.Which in this case translates as an open door immigration policy and unacceptable urbanisation plans that they themselves want to be insulated from.While expecting others to take more than their fair share of.In addition to as usual an economic agenda that takes money from the south east and spends it elsewhere in the so called ‘UK’.

If there’s one good thing that can come out of it all is that an SNP majority in Scotland will inevitably be the end of the federalist UK stitch up and return the country to its national sovereign borders and locally accountable government in the long term.