Tongue in cheek

What I’ve seen it won’t be long before Stobbies will start naming their units…Grzegorz ( Gregory). @ Kiementyna ( …Clementine )

You do post some bs on this forum.Go and troll elsewere if you like to talk that much about Stobarts go stand with the spotters.

si wopuld assume you have seen stobbies on foreign plates then…they do have an office on Lokeren in belgium…and they also have a depot in Czech…

No it wasn’t at their yard behind the Truck-Wash at Lokeron

Wot no reply Scottish Colin…bet you didn’t know they had a yard …well no it’s just an postal address… Norbert’s put them in their place back in 1996…Behind Truckwash at Lockeron.And anything I put on this site re Stobarts is gained from doing Agency for them…Just love the way they work…

I did see my first BG reg Stobbie last week… :frowning:

Geoffo:

Passed one today on the A26 as I was heading into Calais double manned must have been a BOGOF offer :slight_smile:

The one I have at moment is , mhaira Amber , no ideal where mhaira comes from

Mr dozy…love your layd back comments…ID gladly chat over breakfast with you…probably buy you a tea…keep safe Fella and watch out for the idiots on the road

Rog270:
Mr dozy…love your layd back comments…ID gladly chat over breakfast with you…probably buy you a tea…keep safe Fella and watch out for the idiots on the road

Thanks rog that’s very kind of you , certainly better than the normal abuse I get on here,

dozy:

By any chance does your reg have a NN on the end.
Oh and think its got Scottish origins.

Geoffo:

CZ stobbies pull into JLR solihull every day supplying the press shop.

Used to be new plain white toplines but seems they have been wrapped now, smart looking motors IMO

As Dozy has posted his trucks name on here I cant see why there is no valid reason as to why his full name and postal address aint been added as well !! The Stobbies secret police will be on to him now !! :slight_smile:

raymundo:
As Dozy has posted his trucks name on here I cant see why there is no valid reason as to why his full name and postal address aint been added as well !! The Stobbies secret police will be on to him now !! :slight_smile:

isn’t there the stobbart spotter app that shows exactly where the wagons are? :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Least I know about that company (?) the better ! as far as I am concerned years ago they were the outfit that started the ‘race to the bottom’ and things have only got worse since. :imp:

dozy:

Could be worse. Could be called mhairi black.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You’re not an SNP fan then?

Yes massive fan. In fact listening to mhairi black speak is my second favourite pastime. My actual number one hobby is flattening my gonads in a vice. Number 3 is reading posts on here by carryfart or winseer.

Another example of laconic sense of humour?

No that’s the truth