Tonbridge wells

Got a 05.30 tip in Tonbridge Wells Friday. Where to park?
Any tips accepted

Don’t know, but here’s a pedant alert.

It’s “Tonbridge” with an “O” and “Tunbridge Wells” with a “U”

:wink:

Is it in Tonbridge, or is it in (Royal)Tunbridge Wells?

I can’t answer the question as I was at school when I lived there, but it might help to get an accurate reply (the two are about 10 miles apart).

Royal T W.
Did it like this coz I can’t spell :smiley:

Huge lay by on A21 bottom of the hill,don,t worry about the spelling they all got your drift anyway,enjoy!!

If you want a town centre with free parking and takeaways and pubs then I’d stop at Redhill for the night and you’re probably an hour away from your drop.

I can’t see you getting much sleep or finding anywhere on North Farm ind est in TW, so as said best bet is probably the layby at the bottom of the hill on the A21 Southbound just before the A 225 Sevenoaks Weald junction. It is pretty big and there is another on the opposite carriageway. Both are well off the carriageway. That will leave you about 8 miles to run in the morning. From memory Morley’s cafe on the B 245 is now upmarket, but there is a pub with food called The Windmill, in Sevenoaks Weald village. This is however a good mile from the layby.

Edit add:

The next layby along the A21 has toilets, but whether 24 hrs I don’t know.

Either way you’re gonna miss your 05.30. :wink:

There is a trading estate just off the A21. If you head South on the A21, between Tonbridge & Tunbridge Wells there is a shell garage on the Left, Next Roundabout, Turn Right,
As you reach the trading estate, turn right at the lights, That is Kings Standing way. You can park anywhere along that road - It Leads to a smaller/quieter trading estate with UK Mail & FedEx depots at the end.

Thanks Guys