Tonbridge wells

Any good parking for artic around tonbridge wells please

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think Longfield rd on North Farm ind est is probably a no-no these days although some may know better. There are good properly segregated laybys on the A21 at the Weald/Hildenborough junction Northern side about a 20-30 minute run away.

There is a bp garage a cpl of miles south on the a21 with 5 or 6 overnite bays even have fridge hook ups it’s on the roundabout for the b2160 for paddock wood

I think North Farm Ind Est is okay, I’ve been on there early in the morning a few times and there is usually one or two trucks parked up on Kingstanding Way and I can’t recall seeing any signs or yellow lines.

Do you mean Tonbridge or Tunbridge Wells (Royal)

chester1:
There is a bp garage a cpl of miles south on the a21 with 5 or 6 overnite bays even have fridge hook ups it’s on the roundabout for the b2160 for paddock wood

This is your best bet,toilets and an M&S shop,need to get in early.

No problem on kingstanding way - bit there are a couple of parcel companies on the estate that work at night

bobbya:

chester1:

That will be the old Blue Boys cafe at Kippings Cross. About 5 minutes from North Farm ind est.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.13461 … 312!8i6656

cav551:

bobbya:

chester1:

That will be the old Blue Boys cafe at Kippings Cross. About 5 minutes from North Farm ind est.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.13461 … 312!8i6656

Thats the one,shame the cafe went had some really good grub in there.

The Sainsbury’s in the centre used to allow trucks and coach parking in the right corner as you drive in. Leisure centre up top and Wetherspoons 5 min walk plenty of take aways.