Tomtom Trucker 6000

I have just got the TomTom Trucker 6000, and love it. Had it a week and could now not do without. My previous Sat Nav was a TomTom One v3, but this is leaps and bounds better. Live traffic, magnetic mount so easy to take off to put address in, speed cameras, you can talk to it so completely hands free. Would highly recommend, even with the price tag.

18905178218_2dc99d18e2_o.jpg

I’d be interested to hear more user reviews and opinions from real truckers if you’re ready to share? Reception on Amazon is lukewarm at best, so it sounds far from a hit product.

Its a truck sat nav it gets you from a to b

I just got the Garmin Dezi 770 and its brilliant. Bought it after losing confidence with the cheap trucktables one. Does everything you could want and does it brilliantly.

Is the 6000 faster to respond to touch screen commands? My 5150 is quite slow to respond to touches.

alder:
I will stick with my 5150 and my smart phone google maps. The live updates have just finished and warranty gone but I have not had this that long to get my money’s worth. May look at renewing it in 2025 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck. I have had a 5150 for 16 months now, and ever since my free 1 year sub ran out I have had no end of problems. Yes I have continued to update it, but it would appear we can get crystal clear images from Pluto, but expecting it to find 5 satellite signals is beyond our capabilities unless you re-subscribe to live traffic. I won’t be getting a new TomTom any time soon.