Tomtom truck for go 530

Hi

Any one could help me where to find Truck software for Tomtom Go530 and do you know if it work like it should do before I go and buy my self new sat nav, I work for company where I do multi drop mainly in london so I will need something that would make my life a bit more simple as I can’t stand london and I don’t know many places. If any one used it before that is send you around road that you don’t what to use like ( 6-6) low bridge, weight restriction, I have old tomtom Go300 and is a bit out of date now so I hade very hard day on friday :smiley: will go and get new sat nav just wanted to know if it will work fine before I spend many

malenki22:
Hi

Any one could help me where to find Truck software for Tomtom Go530 and do you know if it work like it should do before I go and buy my self new sat nav, I work for company where I do multi drop mainly in london so I will need something that would make my life a bit more simple as I can’t stand london and I don’t know many places. If any one used it before that is send you around road that you don’t what to use like ( 6-6) low bridge, weight restriction, I have old tomtom Go300 and is a bit out of date now so I hade very hard day on friday :smiley: will go and get new sat nav just wanted to know if it will work fine before I spend many

it works on most of the go seris.i have it on my 520 and it hasnt let me down yet. should be someone on here clever enough to guide you thru it. sorry i cant. :frowning:

Do you know where I could get it from, maybe for free ■■? :smiley:

Getz can you explain me how this work■■? I downloaded POI for my tomtom go 300 but it dosen’t divert your it only show on map those the tomtom truck divert you or it only show as POI■■?

malenki22:
Getz can you explain me how this work■■? I downloaded POI for my tomtom go 300 but it dosen’t divert your it only show on map those the tomtom truck divert you or it only show as POI■■?

tomtom truck lets you set weight/height/axle weight/length and the automatically routes you around most (not 100% 99.9)
hgvsolutions maybe the place you need or someone on here may help/ its to techie for me just yet but im learning

or

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=48229

I did phoned HGV solution but this staff what they offer for like £54 you can get free from tomtom home as POI update it will only show on route or warn you if is ahead but not divert you due to safty and you may want to delivery where 7.5t limits are, so to my understanding is download POI from tomtom home and then browse the map before you start drive to see if there is any restriction and is for free, another option what I’m trying get some information is Navcore Truck if any one cen help with this.

malenki22:
I did phoned HGV solution but this staff what they offer for like £54 you can get free from tomtom home as POI update it will only show on route or warn you if is ahead but not divert you due to safty and you may want to delivery where 7.5t limits are, so to my understanding is download POI from tomtom home and then browse the map before you start drive to see if there is any restriction and is for free, another option what I’m trying get some information is Navcore Truck if any one cen help with this.

def go and try tomtom truck ,it does it all for you although i still use a paper map and mappoint 2009 as backup