Tomtom truck buyers guide (mini)

Thinking of buying Tomtom truck but not sure which model to get ?
they are all identical apart from the differences listed below.
Which means the 5150 is the way to go for employed/agency drivers
and cheapest price i found online, delivered, is 293:00

The 7 and 9 series were all designed for Fleets and so require additional hardware and subscriptions for LIVE SERVICES. They also all need you to pay for any map updates after a year. The 7000/ 7100 also has a smaller screen at 4.3 inches.

The new tomtom 5150 has been aimed at owner/drivers and small firms with a few people.
It has LIVE SERVICES built into it.
It comes with LIFETIME FREE TRUCK MAPS and ONE YEARS FREE LIVE SERVICES.

205:
Thinking of buying Tomtom truck but not sure which model to get ?
they are all identical apart from the differences listed below.
Which means the 5150 is the way to go for employed/agency drivers
and cheapest price i found online, delivered, is 293:00

The 7 and 9 series were all designed for Fleets and so require additional hardware and subscriptions for LIVE SERVICES. They also all need you to pay for any map updates after a year. The 7000/ 7100 also has a smaller screen at 4.3 inches.

The new tomtom 5150 has been aimed at owner/drivers and small firms with a few people.
It has LIVE SERVICES built into it.
It comes with LIFETIME FREE TRUCK MAPS and ONE YEARS FREE LIVE SERVICES.

cor thats a tad expensive when you can get a go series model and add truck mapping for free.didnrt realise it came with free truckmaps now but still to dear.

thats another option :slight_smile: , buy a *30 or *40 series tomtom and a 4 gb sd card for around 100 quid and add truck maps to it
or spend 120 quid on ebay and get one with it all preinstalled :smiley:

I have a GO530 unit for sale pm me if interested

Pirated software though.

Yes I know its downloaded, worked for a firm who were too stingy to provide truck navs, considering the costs of one, so done a bit of research and started using tomtom software as its the best and sold/converted alot of to my colleagues.