Tomtom Truck....again

For some random reason on Sunday my tomtom decided to wipe my memory card of tomtom truck software. It was working fine then suddenly popped up saying “no maps found” after swearing at it and then checking on the computer later it had indeed deleted the maps all by itself…how clever :unamused:

So I now need to download it again but I can’t find the software on the internet and the two threads on here I’ve found are old and the links no longer work. Can someone kindly provide me with a link to the software and an installation guide please.

Before anyone says it, yes I do carry maps as well.

Thanks
Mark.

The sat-nav deleted the map all by itself, it’s a clever sat-nav you’ve got there :smiley:

It’s against the rules of this forum to post links to warez.

Google gpsunderground or Navitotal and you’ll find everything that you’re looking for :wink:

tachograph:
The sat-nav deleted the map all by itself, it’s a clever sat-nav you’ve got there :smiley:

Google gpsunderground or Navitotal and you’ll find everything that you’re looking for :wink:

Clever is one way of putting what my sat nav did, I could think of many others :laughing:

Thanks for the info on where to find things, I’ll get searching.

Mark28:

tachograph:

Clever is one way of putting what my sat nav did, I could think of many others :laughing:

Thanks for the info on where to find things, I’ll get searching.

You’re welcome :wink:

You’ll find that GPSUnderground and Navitotal are both good sites for what you want, you’ll find links to the maps and plenty of advise from people who really know what they’re talking about.

Good luck :wink:

Tomtom home is also forcing you to update the application which causes the same sort of problem

After trying several times following the advice from the navitotal forum I’m still left without truck maps on my tomtom, it’s probably such a small thing that is stopping it from working.

Can anyone on here offer me some help, if you can pm me and I’ll post all the file info etc to you via pm.

Mark28:
After trying several times following the advice from the navitotal forum I’m still left without truck maps on my tomtom, it’s probably such a small thing that is stopping it from working.

Can anyone on here offer me some help, if you can pm me and I’ll post all the file info etc to you via pm.

gpsunderground.com/forum/tomtom- … ivate.html
thats the software to make it all work.you put it the main folder with navcore and map
dont forget to open as administrator

put map and navcore onto 4gig sd card
insert into tomtom and turn it on
turn it off then back on and connect to computer
open the file on the drive ( drive f or whatever the card NOT the tomtom units comes up on)
right click on fastactivate and then click 1st 3 buttons ,let each one do it job before clicking the next
wait for each one to finish the shut down tomtom
disconnect then turn it back on and select truck map
that should do it.
when it is all working
DO NOT UPDATE ON TOMTOM HOME COS IT WILL REPLACE THE NAVCORE WITH A UNPATCHED ONE SO WILL NOT WORK