TomTom Traffic on 6000 trucker

I purchased a tomtom 6000 trucker off a mate a few months ago, which had the traffic expiring at the begining of november, didnt think of it as being to much of a problem until it happened, it was like I was now driving into the unknown, certainly came in handy last week when the when it informed me that the M1 was basicly a carpark from 15a to the M25 and having the option of diverting down the 43 onto the M40 to get to west London.
Been on the TomTom site today to see how much it was to update the traffic, started off at £44, I think it is actually £49, but you do get £5 off for being a trucker, which included speed cameras as well which mine still has 4 months left so knocked that off the basket, traffic now £36 , I googled for voucher codes for tomtom and found this one “Welcome15_uk” which knocked it down to £27 for traffic for a year, so if ya looking to update yours try this route.

:sunglasses:

mines now due to update, thanks for this!

Just done this for mine it worked fine
Thx mate

A great piece of advice…thats just what this site is all about…well done.

It’s great to have BUT can catch you out…
I was in Sutton Coldfield a few weeks back and got to get to Stoke so it sent me up the A38 as there was a 20 min delay on M6,great I thought until half way up the A38 it came up 1:30 delay on A50 because of an accident :smiley:

I know it can’t predict accidents I should add.