Tomtom satnav

I have a tomtom satnav the truck one with live traffic it’s about 4 years old it’s been very good up till about three weeks ago. It has started to loose the live traffic the bar on the right hand side is present but it will just not connect the little wheel just keeps spinning around this happens at times of heavy traffic just when you need it my mate has been having problems also I have tried rebooting it but makes no difference just wondering if anybody else have had any problems or is it down to atmospheric conditions

Yes mine has been doing the same recently, dropping out for 45 minutes or so. my TomTom is just under two years old and up to recently has been very reliable, I was assuming it was the server which was not giving out the information?

mine does this,its loosing the signal from the cell site.what i do is turn off the tomtom then turn it on again and it searches for the nearest cell site and reconnects again

We are having the same issue with all of ours! Tom Tom are having an issue with the network they use. I think it’s crap! Problem has been happening for weeks now and they still haven’t sorted it.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk