Tomtom pro 620

Hello fellow members
After many months of suffering satellite signal loss usually just when you need it most on 2 sat navs the xgoody & another Chinese model i decided to buy a tomtom model 629 go supreme thinking it would eliminate the loss of satellite signal WRONG! The 1st day i used it to go to Coventry/Leamington Spa areas & it was great for the 1st 40 miles of the trip then bang a signal loss for the next 30 miles & despite rebooting it a few times it was like that until about 25 miles from my 1st destination.
Can anybody shed any light on this please?

Very likely to be caused by something in/on the vehicle - such as a tracker or other device that is frequently transmitting. We had a couple of vehicles on our fleet of identical Dafs that did this to some Satnavs (including mine). A few minutes work rerouting/relocating coiled cables behind the dash and all was fine.

Another potential source of RF interference is the driver circuitry in cheap LED bulbs.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:
Very likely to be caused by something in/on the vehicle - such as a tracker or other device that is frequently transmitting. We had a couple of vehicles on our fleet of identical Dafs that did this to some Satnavs (including mine). A few minutes work rerouting/relocating coiled cables behind the dash and all was fine.

Another potential source of RF interference is the driver circuitry in cheap LED bulbs.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply, no tracker in the vehicle & as far as i am aware all the bulbs are genuine manufacturer parts but i will double check.