Tomtom pro 5150

Looks like any reference to Irish travellers is censored. oops.

Drift:
Remember to give me lots of beer for making your life better :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: its Saturday tomorrow :open_mouth: you must be racking it in :laughing:

I’m off, taking the Mrs for a day out.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I shouldnt complain, I get two hours time and a half for popping in the depot for a practice fitting of my interior modification our welders are doing tomorrow, I should be about half an hour :blush:
Cue Tangled (Tango) Boys comment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

Drift:

Tris:

eagerbeaver:
Better graphics,faster processor.

Does it still do that lane screen thing on a motorway exit? Does my head in because you want to know what to do next I.e turn right or left at the roundabout at the end of the slip and get in the correct lane. Can this feature be disabled? :confused:

Tris mate, when you see that lane thing as your approaching your junction, just touch the main part of the screen it will revert back to the original map style with the lanes below and you can suss out where to position yourself in good time if your approaching a roundabout, I sussed that after nearly a year of ownership, handy hint of the day [emoji38]

Or simply turn the “lane images” feature off in Settings (you’ll find it under “Advanced Settings”). Then the pretty pictures will never bother you again (unless you turn them back on again).

Roymondo:

Drift:

Tris:

eagerbeaver:
Better graphics,faster processor.

Does it still do that lane screen thing on a motorway exit? Does my head in because you want to know what to do next I.e turn right or left at the roundabout at the end of the slip and get in the correct lane. Can this feature be disabled? :confused:

Tris mate, when you see that lane thing as your approaching your junction, just touch the main part of the screen it will revert back to the original map style with the lanes below and you can suss out where to position yourself in good time if your approaching a roundabout, I sussed that after nearly a year of ownership, handy hint of the day [emoji38]

Or simply turn the “lane images” feature off in Settings (you’ll find it under “Advanced Settings”). Then the pretty pictures will never bother you again (unless you turn them back on again).

Or that :blush: :laughing:
I have to be honest when in a strange area that lane thing is handy, but if in a known area it is a pain in the bum :slight_smile:

PS - the instructions for both procedures (i.e. to switch it off altogether, or to cancel the display on a one-off basis) are clearly stated in the User Manual (page 43)…

Roymondo:
PS - the instructions for both procedures (i.e. to switch it off altogether, or to cancel the display on a one-off basis) are clearly stated in the User Manual (page 43)…

phhhh, instruction manuals :unamused: …yer your right :frowning: , am I married to you :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers all got what I wanted. No one mentioned the snooper so tomtom it is. Well that’s if I bother to get one or just carry on getting lost!!! Lol

Went down to Camelford yesterday, coming back the satnav said not to turn off by the davidstow cheese factory to get to the a30, and time to home was 4 hours, I disobeyed it then when on the a30 it gained half an hour on home time (passed southern star heading to Launceston). Going up into the woods past Honiton on the A303 it suddenly said turn left up some miniscule turning right, what the hell for I don’t know. I would trust the bloody satnav as much as a front row ticket at a Frankie Boyle show.

Thanks everyone. I actually ended up with the garmin dezl as it has free traffic and maps. Does ok but I still Check the route on a map.