Tomtom Pro 5150 Truck new updates

Seems new map updates are available also the Live has been updated to include automatic weather reports should the weather affect journey times.
Hopefully this latest update may sort the map share out too.

Just a heads up as I know a few don’t update that often :wink:

Can someone else with a 5150 let me know what the latest truck map they have installed please?

Can they also let me know if they are receiving HD Traffic on a regular basis? as mine has been non existant for 2 days.

Ta Muchly

I think the map number is v940 but it was an all model release a couple of weeks ago, as for traffic updates mine has been fine. If you have changed your password or details on the tomtom Mydrive you may need to update it on the device to get live services.

Hi there,

I’m thinking of getting one of these units, I did read about problems with map updates not being truck specific or at least losing the truck data that was there. Can you confirm that map updates are downloaded correctly for the 5150?

Cheers,

Mark

Yes the updates are all fine :sunglasses:

They are cack mine says the a14 and m5 are shut

I’ve noticed on my 5150 truck that since paying the 50 notes to renew the sub to ‘live’, the HDtraffic has seemingly got worse…of all the roadworks that have been on the M4 btwn j11 & 20 (both ways), the only bit of info I had through was Thursday night when they’d shut the stretch from M48 j1 to the tolls, with the diversion off/back on via j1 because of the high winds! Is that small stretch more susceptible to the winds than the bridge itself?

The maps don’t need updating, the software does.

We have not had a software update on this since release, the 5250 software looks the business, but sadly it can’t perform under a brief road test.