Tomtom pro 5150 issues, any help?

I have an issue in setting up a profile it first asks for VEHICLE WEIGHT which I typed in 44T, no problem. Next it asks for VEHICLE WEIGHT PER AXLE and it automatically kicks it up as 14.666T. Do I type the heaviest axle in as you can only enter one in, I originally thought I’d have to enter all in as it said per axle.

Any clarification here as I’ve no idea.

when inputting the truck weight/height/length it is best to do it this way, because there are no feet or inches marks on the keypad
for example Height: if it’s 14’ 6" high you need to do this: height 14 press on white part of screen and then press 6 it should then look like this 14’6 that’s ok
if you press done then back you will see this 14’6". Same for other measurments.

or type 14 then press done, then press back press whitewhite part of screen then6
then press done then press back and it should show 14’6"
let me know if it works for you

gezt:
when inputting the truck weight/height/length it is best to do it this way, because there are no feet or inches marks on the keypad
for example Height: if it’s 14’ 6" high you need to do this: height 14 press on white part of screen and then press 6 it should then look like this 14’6 that’s ok
if you press done then back you will see this 14’6". Same for other measurments.

or type 14 then press done, then press back press whitewhite part of screen then6

Nonsense!!! Mine has feet and inches marks…

seems some have it and others dont.
Truck Navcore 9.700
Europe_TRUCK_900_4612
is the latest map and navcore and myself and a few others have tested it .the feet and inches icons are missing until you have done the above.
have a read

navitotal.com/showthread.php … core-9.700 :slight_smile:

gezt:

It’s not the length, height or width it is the weight. Only in regards to te axle weight specific to this device.

Backspace the given weight and enter your axle weight. See If that works.

gezt:
Backspace the given weight and enter your axle weight. See If that works.

You misunderstand. I can enter anything I like there, but being new to driving I do not know what to enter. It ask for weight per axle but only allows you to enter one weight. So do I enter what coud be the heaviest axle (drive axle)?

on our tri axles trailers we just use 8 ton. that should suffice for you

Look at the vtg plate.

Max is usually 11 tonne on the drive axle, 8t for singles (steer/trailer etc). Put 11t in there and it should route you around anything that won’t take more than that.

Cool that is what I thought but as I am a noob I try not to presume anything and seek clarification.

Can you download your own poi’s to this model or is just what tomtom let you have.

You can download your own poi

mark1968:
You can download your own poi

if you dont mind me asking mark… how :question: :question: :question: :question:

Hi

Have a look at the instructions here.

mark1968:
Hi

Have a look at the instructions here.

PocketGPSWorld Safety Camera Database - TomTom GO 1000, 1005, 2000, 800 Series, VIA, Start 20/25, 60 Series and variants (NAV3)

cheers mark, ive just an hour and managed to download what i wanted. :wink: