Tomtom 6250 30% off

I don’t know how much discount this gets on Amazon etc, but TomTom have 30% off list for the 6250 at present.

Offer is time limited (8am Tue) and while stocks last.

tomtom.com/en_gb/promo/flas … _ko_202102

Also a good offer at Argos currently if you’re not worried about size :smiley:

argos.co.uk/product/7309546 … nav:4:32:1

Looks like it’s already expired on the 6250, it’s back at £390 when I followed that link.

I got one of these a couple of years ago, TT were sending me emails that my old satnav was obsolete and would I like 33% off a new one? But they were only offering car satnavs. Being not a shy bairn I asked if they’d give me that discount on a truck sat nav, they said no to 33% but they’d give me 25% off.

It’s worth trying this with them, even if you haven’t had the offers in an email

Its still 272.99 here

I got one of these a few months back. I got it extremely cheaply (long story) but I noticed that it does have a quirk! If you’re travelling M6 north past Hilton park services it directs you into lane three where the three lanes split as the M6 toll joins the M6. I’d not taken much notice of this before but today observed an artic in front of me do just that. I then assumed that he must have one of these model sat navs that he’s prepared to follow blindly.

the maoster:
I got one of these a few months back. I got it extremely cheaply (long story) but I noticed that it does have a quirk! If you’re travelling M6 north past Hilton park services it directs you into lane three where the three lanes split as the M6 toll joins the M6. I’d not taken much notice of this before but today observed an artic in front of me do just that. I then assumed that he must have one of these model sat navs that he’s prepared to follow blindly.

yes , my sat nav has told me to that for years , i presume they all do it for some reason but its very rare to see a truck use that lane
Another one is going down the A38m aston expressway to join the M6 North
Sat navs tell the driver to get into the middle lane which is for the M6 South
Then just as you get to the split it tells you to get into the inside lane for the M6 north
Its an accident hotspot , i see cars every day changing from middle lane to inside lane leading to near misses , cars and trucks on the inside lane heading for M6 north having to brake hard because of it

TomTom was good at getting you where you need but was a bit lazy on roundabout exits, you could end up doing another full circle because of it… that’s why I got rid of mine :wink:

snooper is good , must of had mine 5/6 yrs and still going strong , only thing it doesn’t like is dart ford tunnels & it will try to direct you everywhere but through them , just as your comming out comes up with a image of a person , not sure what it’s trying to suggest , someone once said tolls , but goes over bridge fine , other than that which is easy to ignore it’s spot on , tv is alright as well

villa:

the maoster:

yes , my sat nav has told me to that for years , i presume they all do it for some reason but its very rare to see a truck use that lane
Another one is going down the A38m aston expressway to join the M6 North
Sat navs tell the driver to get into the middle lane which is for the M6 South
Then just as you get to the split it tells you to get into the inside lane for the M6 north
Its an accident hotspot , i see cars every day changing from middle lane to inside lane leading to near misses , cars and trucks on the inside lane heading for M6 north having to brake hard because of it

I’ve seen many a truck using the third lane to carry on up the M6, just past J12, mostly in a morning and usually on EU plates.