Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

dexxy57:

the maoster:

dexxy57:

the maoster:

You’re going to have to explain this to me. Who exactly are you pointing to?

C’mon Dexxy, you’ve proved yourself intelligent and eloquent enough to figure that one out.

I like the slogan and I like the image, but, sorry, it’s going right over my head as to who you’re referring to. Unless I’m reading too much into it, which I tend to do from time to time.

Must admit that I`m wondering who/whom Maoster is referring to too?

dexxy57:

Winseer:
Or does anyone else have an alternative explanation to why UKIP’s poll fell from nearly 4m in 2015 to 500,000 in 2017 -!

UKIP were essentially formed as a Brexit party weren’t they? By 2017 we’d voted for Brexit. So what else had they to sell to the voters?

I think UKIP are a bunch of [zb], but I also think it’s nothing short of a scandal that 4m votes for them in 2015 resulted in only 1 seat. In a fair electoral system that just shouldn’t happen, but, that’s FPTP for you.

Voting for Brexit obviously ain’t the same thing as getting Brexit.Although it’s not even legal for anyone to vote an internationally recognised de Facto nation state out of existence anyway.Strange but no surprise that your bs protests against the referendum obviously don’t go along those lines.More like the remainers’ bent rigged vote didn’t work and go as they’d intended.Which explains why more or less every MP was happy to vote the referendum act through.

While UKIP’s issue is nothing to do with FPTP because that just means the party with the most ‘seats’ in parliament wins.

The problem is our constituency based ‘voting’ system which doesn’t allow any direct correlation between votes v seats being just a measure of vote concentration nationally not the national vote.Replacing that with being ruled by unelected scumbags like son of a ■■■■ Juncker and the EU’s Kalergi plan type immigration policy and puppets within like May and Blair before her,fixes that how. :unamused:

As for UKIP it’s clear that its policies go way further than just Brexit.

Franglais:
Must admit that I`m wondering who/whom Maoster is referring to too?

We (individually) can pretty much criticise whoever we want (short of inciting hatred). We (collectively) criticising powerful cabals when the criticism gains momentum is precisely the moment we get shut down/ jailed. A lone voice criticising for example Islam is derided as a loose cannon and someone to be ignored, however when that lone voice gathers momentum and becomes a movement then it appears that the state (or whomever pulls their strings) swings into action and restricts that voice through various methods.

I guess that my ramble points towards the fact that historically those wielding the true power dictate freedom of speech and its direction. ■■■■ Germany, Russian and Chinese communism being your prime examples.

Well Maoster, I certainly wont argue with the 3 examples youve given there.

dexxy57:

Winseer:
Or does anyone else have an alternative explanation to why UKIP’s poll fell from nearly 4m in 2015 to 500,000 in 2017 -!

UKIP were essentially formed as a Brexit party weren’t they? By 2017 we’d voted for Brexit. So what else had they to sell to the voters?

I think UKIP are a bunch of [zb], but I also think it’s nothing short of a scandal that 4m votes for them in 2015 resulted in only 1 seat. In a fair electoral system that just shouldn’t happen, but, that’s FPTP for you.

UKIP now have the additional policy of “cracking down on militant Islam” - which doesn’t seem to be what Farge wants on his ticket any longer.

In “making himself more electable to Ex-Labour and Ex-Liberal voters” - he faces the prospect of pushing away both the center-right and right-wing support that of course Batten’s UKIP now beckons to, running on an anti-jihadist platform as they are.

It isn’t as if UKIP or TR were advocating some kind of holocaust against those that would bomb, acid attack, and just plain stab among largely their own communities.
Are we not all just a little bit disappointed at the sheer lack of arrests over the attacks that have already taken place in this country though?

Meanwhile, the mainstream narrative are very quick indeed to slag off the would-be criminals who do things like “drive into the back of traffic” which is far from a deliberate murder.
The difference? - An EE going about a job of work or a nameless individual who might not even have a National Insurance Number as of yet, but has access to knives, acid, or with increasing difficulty - bomb making chemicals.

Every publicity is given to EE “Criminals”, even before conviction of a crime. Not so with those whom our so-called intelligence service are supposedly investigating, even if they ARE actually investigating anyone other than today’s so-called “Far Right” groups, it seems. :frowning:

If you’re Centerist then, Brexit Party - makes all the right noises now.
But if you’re Hard Left or Hard Right? - Is there a possibility that some prior Corbyn supporters might even now consider voting for supposedly Far Right UKIP - “just to put the brakes on Farage” - if nothing else?

TR standing as an independent - will be the bell weather for the entire country. If he succeeds in winning a seat, then UKIP become the only moderating power to Farage’s “Old Tory, Full Liberal” apirations.
If he doesn’t win a seat, then Labour will stay at Labour, and Farage whilst surging with Brexit Party - will likely fall short of a full majority, and then find he has no one to go into coalition with.

I predicted some time ago that I could see the next general election being a “Six way split” - unable to form anything but a lukewarm liberal coalition - just as we voters have deserted the center for someone more hard-line on the fringes…

I’d argue we should chooose Greatness (instead) in a similar fashion to Trump’s argument.

We’ll never choose greatness - by pandering to minority interests though, and hoping that the bulk of taxpayers will just sit down and shut up like we normally get forced to do by our “everyone else’s interests before our own” politicians.

I’d have supported Corbyn’s Labour IF he’d come up with plans for completing a hard brexit himself, using all that brexit dividend money to pay for all of Labour’s lavish spending plans, with lots left over.
He failed to pick up that gauntlet though, because it seems it is one thing to lift up our wretches, but quite another to make the middle of Britain as prosperous as the very top and bottom have been these past two decades in particular.

May, as PM - had every oppotunity to bring about the change we wanted to see as part of her premiership, which she did ■■■■■■ away from the Tory grass roots, after all.
That she’s chosen “not to comply” - leaves now a gaping hole in the center-right of politics, with seemingly Farage’s Brexit Party (said to be Old Tory) and Batten’s UKIP (said to be more NF-like than ever before) seemingly fighting on what is now considered a “popularist” Brexiteer ticket.
The Left will probably hope to bring down one of those two parties in the upcoming elections, whilst concentrating on bringing down the OTHER one - once voters start drifting back to apathy again, the longer “Brexit Cancelled in all but name” goes on and on, as we hurtle towards our next (totally unnecessary and avoidable) economic downturn.

This country needs to start MAKING MONEY again. Forget about “Make Briain Great Again”. We got great in the FIRST place - because we had a bigger wad than all the other countries. That’s the key to our re-ascent then. “Make Britain WEALTHY again”. We cannnot do that by paying tribute to an enemy foreign power.

If it takes hardliners like TR to push the evelope on what needs to be done - then it is healthy in politics that he be allowed to at least continue making the peaceful arguments.
I’ve yet to see a video of him actually beating people up, like his enemies say “he’s all about”.

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

Winseer:

Voting for Brexit obviously ain’t the same thing as getting Brexit.Although it’s not even legal for anyone to vote an internationally recognised de Facto nation state out of existence anyway.Strange but no surprise that your bs protests against the referendum obviously don’t go along those lines.More like the remainers’ bent rigged vote didn’t work and go as they’d intended.Which explains why more or less every MP was happy to vote the referendum act through.

While UKIP’s issue is nothing to do with FPTP because that just means the party with the most ‘seats’ in parliament wins.

The problem is our constituency based ‘voting’ system which doesn’t allow any direct correlation between votes v seats being just a measure of vote concentration nationally not the national vote.Replacing that with being ruled by unelected scumbags like son of a ■■■■ Juncker and the EU’s Kalergi plan type immigration policy and puppets within like May and Blair before her,fixes that how. :unamused:

As for UKIP it’s clear that its policies go way further than just Brexit.

Go to your bedroom, draw the curtains, and have a lie down. You’ll feel better.

gatestoneinstitute.org/12203 … amic-state

Poor Tommy got a milkshake thrown at him this week. Not once, but twice.
I know this might sound very childish . . . but it didn’t half make me laugh.

I pulled up on top of the A23/M25 overbridge at Merstham the other night, and noticed that the audi parked right in front of me - had a milkshake chucked all over it.

The discarded milkshake container was still lying at the roadside. I couldn’t tell if it was a McDs one or not, but I thought it was more likely it was chucked out of a window of a passing vehicle (passenger side) than some brave soul walking up and carefully targetting said milk shake to plaster the windscreen and down one wing of the audi as it did.

“Loutish Friday Night Behavior” then. I would also argue that the reason the car was targeted was more about it being away from much attention there high above the M25 in a layby - than it being an Audi, or in an otherwise posh area like the outskirts of Redhill happens to be.

In any case, this particular car seems to be parked there all the time, so must belong to a local resident.

“Random Milk Shake Attack plasters Car”.