Tom Tom Truck Navigation

Yeah you know you want it, its out, but you can’t have it. :unamused: Only available on Tom Tom Work. I have contacted them about this not being available to individuals and strongly suggest you all do the same if you ever want to have this on your own device. They need to know you want it. :wink:

i had a long conversaton with someone from tomtom on there beta forum a few months ago it was like talking to a brick wall if you want ill put a poll up for a few weeks and see what response i get.

at the moment tomtom dont seem intereXted a seem to prefer the the corperate way of providing hgv navigation

A poll might be interesting Alix,.

But, none of us actually know how good it is. Have you had any previews of it ?

No Tom Tom users interested in this then ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused:

not nia tomtom but i have used both Navteq and teleatlas data in a couple of programs
and the data wont bw full coverage for a few years yet

Alix:
the data wont bw full coverage for a few years yet

Do you mean the UK or EU.

I think they said they only have for the UK, Benelux and Germany so far. :confused:

I am a Tom Tom user and i want it, 1 for the poll… :smiley:

Me too, I’ve nagged TT on a couple of occasions and I still get the same response (when I get one) about being sued if a driver hits low bridge etc, that doesn’t ring true with me, otherwise I could sue em if I went thru a speed camera thats not on their database.

pestering tomtom support wont get you anywhere they will have no information as to whether truck navigation will be released as they are only a helpdesk and will be lowest of the low when it comes to this kind of information i have had a forum conversation with someone regarding this matter and its like hitting your head against a brick wall

as for the data i use both from navteq and teleatlas the data is eu wide but not totally 100% there yet and personally i dont think it will be there for a couple of years yet.

i want tomtom truck navigation so much it hurts!!! whatever it takes

have a read here its already about ipmart-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=382 got it working with my tomtom 530 its spot on

Got it working on my 700 quite well. :smiley: :sunglasses:

i,d sell my wife for it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bocockjnr:
i,d sell my wife for it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No need, see the link above and get started.

just a word of warning lads the stuff you are using is hacked data do not connect your units up to tthome

as legal aside use this data does put you in breach of tomtom,s licensing

please be aware of this before you use the above link

well i have been using the truck nav for about six weeks now and its working very well in the northwest uk and everybody knows what it is like round oldham and burnley in a artic so i would say install it on your tomtom sat navs m8

Finally got this working (thanks to DAFMAD) & it does seem to avoid the usual routes it used to try & send me.
Being a bit wary of satnav route planning, I’ll give it a week or so before I’m convinced :wink:

:open_mouth: Weren’t me. I know nothing. :grimacing:

Hint Hint

I am a bit stuck on this too :frowning:

A bit of help would be nice :smiley:

Hint Hint :wink: