Tom Tom Multicharger

Does anyone have one of http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/accessories/most-popular/high-speed-multi-charger-9UUC.001.04/ chargers? Will they work from a 24v source?
Thanks in advance

Works with USB and 12 Volt products :wink:

a bit of a clue there
may work with 24 volt but wouldn’t risk it if not stated in the blurb.

gezt:
Works with USB and 12 Volt products :wink:

a bit of a clue there
may work with 24 volt but wouldn’t risk it if not stated in the blurb.

Yes I read the blurb. The reason I ask is that it also says that it works in cars and trucks. Have you got one?
If you had read my original post it is directed at anyone who may have the TT multi charger. Thanks for your help though.

As no-one has answered your question yet your best bet would probably be to contact Tomtom support and ask them.

My guess would be that like other Tomtom car chargers it’s going to be for 12 or 24 volt but Tomtom support will know for sure :wink:

tachograph:
As no-one has answered your question yet your best bet would probably be to contact Tomtom support and ask them.

My guess would be that like other Tomtom car chargers it’s going to be for 12 or 24 volt but Tomtom support will know for sure :wink:

Thanks Tachograph. Got sorted. 24v use is supported. :sunglasses:

Glad you got it sorted and ta for lettings know it works.saves anyone else having to go to the trouble. :slight_smile: