Tom Tom Live Services

Hi guys, anyone having problems with their Tom Tom sat nav live services?
Been playing up on mine all not staying connected for more than 30 minutes at a time and then saying not connected for maybe 5-10.
Not really a major problem just wondering if it’s a problem with mine specifically or a Tom Tom issue.

Dunky123:
Been playing up on mine all not staying connected for more than 30 minutes at a time and then saying not connected for maybe 5-10.
Not really a major problem just wondering if it’s a problem with mine specifically or a Tom Tom issue.

Nope mine has been fine lately. If you have a 6200 or 6250 the SIM card is under the serial number sticker by the SD card slot. You will need a pair of tweezers to pull the card out, try cleaning the SIM card contacts and blowing any debris out of the slot and reinsert and see if that cures it.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

I haven’t used mine in a couple months but I too had connectivity issues, yes.

simcor:

Dunky123:

Nope mine has been fine lately. If you have a 6200 or 6250 the SIM card is under the serial number sticker by the SD card slot. You will need a pair of tweezers to pull the card out, try cleaning the SIM card contacts and blowing any debris out of the slot and reinsert and see if that cures it.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Thanks will give that a try.
When I get in tomorrow I’ll hook it into the WIFI and see if it needs any updates too.

I had issues all day yesterday but when I created a wifi hotspot with my tablet it solved the problem. That’s ok if you have unlimited data which fortunately I do, but if not then be aware that creating a hot spot eats data.

A hard reset (ie hold the power off button until it reboots) I fond also fixes it too.

Mine lost the traffic services on Thursday morning (first time ever, device is three years old), but they were back in the afternoon and were fine this morning. I suspect it’s some kind of network issue as I’ve seen other people commenting on FB

Mine was intermittent on Wednesday and Thursday, ended up doing a hard reset and using wifi on Thursday to get it to work. Was ok Thursday evening and has been ok all day today