Tom Tom Go 530 -Truck ad on?

Hi, looking for some help here, does anybody know of any decent websites I can download some software to put on my Tom Tom 530, I have only ever used it in the car, put would like to add some truck software to it, been on the tom tom website and had a search on there but can’t find anything, not sure if there is even any truck software for the 530 that can be added, thanks in advance …

navitotal.com/showthread.php … -TRUCK-Map
all in there and free
do somereading
basicly download truck map and truck navcore
download fastactivate
put them onto 4 gig sd card
start tomtom with card inserted
(that gets a bif file to use when done)
patch map and navcore using fastactivate
all free :wink:

To add to what gezt has told you, the navcore you want it 8.398 and the latest map available is Truck “Europe_TRUCK_895_4448”.

The Truck map works well on a Go 730 as long as you use the correct navcore, be sure to back-up your current system before updating to the truck system :wink:

many thanks guys ! much appreciated :smiley:

sorry guys, been on here and done some reading, but can not find anything to download that says navcore 8.398 not even made a start yet on searching for the Europe_TRUCK_895_4448. Also, reading this, I take it I need to d/load a Automatic Installer & Patcher ? sorry not very computer tech :confused:

Kansas:
sorry guys, been on here and done some reading, but can not find anything to download that says navcore 8.398 not even made a start yet on searching for the Europe_TRUCK_895_4448. Also, reading this, I take it I need to d/load a Automatic Installer & Patcher ? sorry not very computer tech :confused:

You have a PM.

navitotal.com/showthread.php … -TRUCK-Map

navitotal.com/showthread.php … 9-Navcores

look for this
Navcore 8.398.1917 WORK inc. Truck - for Go7000/9000, go520/720/920, Go530/730/930 Thanx to the original poster

download.tomtom.com/sweet/nav…-WORK.rev1.cab

Pre-patched SE ttsystem & PNDNavigator

Many Thanks ! :smiley: almost there now :sunglasses:

I have everything d/loaded now and installed onto tom tom, well, when I say everything, that means everything except the maps :confused: I see that there are 12 downloads, each d/load of 200mb, I am not wanted all of europe, just need the UK truck map, does anybody know which one that is out of the 12 d/loads available ? thanks

Kansas:
I have everything d/loaded now and installed onto tom tom, well, when I say everything, that means everything except the maps :confused: I see that there are 12 downloads, each d/load of 200mb, I am not wanted all of europe, just need the UK truck map, does anybody know which one that is out of the 12 d/loads available ? thanks

sorry pal you need to download all 12 parts for it to work.i paid £8 to renew the membership on the download site(not navitotal site) and was able to download all 12 at the same time.a hell of alot quicker that way.

gezt:
sorry pal you need to download all 12 parts for it to work.i paid £8 to renew the membership on the download site(not navitotal site) and was able to download all 12 at the same time.a hell of alot quicker that way.

Thanks, might just do that and part with some dosh and skip my monster breakfast in the week :blush: :sunglasses:

either that or copy someones map

ok this is where i’m at now, d/loaded Navcore 8.398.1917 and all 12 parts of the Europe_TRUCK_895_4448

fired the tom tom up and I get the message Problem with map, you cannot use this map on this device Europe_TRUCK-626

why it is showing 626 map error message when I d.loaded the 895 :confused: :question: :confused: :question:

after a bit of reading I think I need to d/load this

navitotal.com_Dump_x10_8.396.rar

:confused:

OK, GOT IT !!! one piece at a time, and it dint cost me a dime :smiley:

If your going to hit it, hit it hard.

Kansas:
ok this is where i’m at now, d/loaded Navcore 8.398.1917 and all 12 parts of the Europe_TRUCK_895_4448

fired the tom tom up and I get the message Problem with map, you cannot use this map on this device Europe_TRUCK-626

why it is showing 626 map error message when I d.loaded the 895 :confused: :question: :confused: :question:

having same problems here but cant get dump file anywhere

Ah…been looking for this myself!

nunchakai:

Kansas:

having same problems here but cant get dump file anywhere

Have you used Factactivate to activate the map ?

Don’t worry about the 626, Off hand I can’t remember what that number relates to but it’s the right map.

ok have used fastactivate but still getting 626 error

anyone got a link for navitotal.com_Dump_x10_8.396.rar

navitotal.com/showthread.php … er-devices

All you need is sd card map…navcore(posted in link) and fastactivate.all found at navitotal.com
forget dump etc as you dont need anything else
as i have said before
put map.navcore.fastactivate on sd card and do the buisness