Tom tom 7150 truck

been using mine two weeks now, not a problem with it.

Hi I bought a sat nav from China £64 in my view it’s as good as tomtom truck you can put in all the same data as the tomtom, does all the eastern block,& europe post code’s, for a fraction of the cost. :smiley:

Bozzy1954:
Hi I bought a sat nav from China £64 in my view it’s as good as tomtom truck you can put in all the same data as the tomtom, does all the eastern block,& europe post code’s, for a fraction of the cost. :smiley:

What about updates? And you really not had any problems?

Phil

Had a few probs with charging but I just changed the cable for a tomtom incar charger. u can upgrade the maps online there is a website, it comes with all the details, since I got mine 6 other drivers on the company bought them. 7" touchscreen.

Bozzy1954:
Had a few probs with charging but I just changed the cable for a tomtom incar charger. u can upgrade the maps online there is a website, it comes with all the details, since I got mine 6 other drivers on the company bought them. 7" touchscreen.

Cheers will look in to them.

Phil

If u look on flea bay under truck GPS u should see them.

Bozzy1954:
If u
look on flea bay under truck GPS u should see them.

Cheers, you got a link to that update website so i can have a look round there?

Phil

Bozzy1954:
If u look on flea bay under truck GPS u should see them.

Would that be one of these?
ebay.co.uk/itm/7-HD-AU-USA-E … 2318c6bb9f

I’m quite tempted myself. At the moment I use Microsoft Autoroute on a laptop and a Navigon car GPS but am looking to find a more truck-specific solution.

If that’s the one, can I ask how long they took to arrive to the UK?

anyone used one? any good?

anyone?