Tolls Bridges

Does anyone know the toll charges for the North road bridge in queensferry and the tay road bridge going to dundee, thanks any help appricated

No road tolls in Scotland any more, all been abolished.

if you mean these

tayroadbridge.co.uk/
forthroadbridge.org/home

Tolls were abolished in 2008

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … l-free.htm

Shame it can’t be like that for the Severn bridge and the QE2 bridge

dar1976:

Severn bridge will be toll free from some point between 2018 and 2026 :wink:

thank you all, i was just looking it up after posting, doing my first night out tommorow up to dundee and was not sure

This post has just stopped a tidy little fiddle for hundreds of lorry drivers :laughing:

I see the Woolwich Ferry has gone up again!

Wheel Nut:

Although they’ve reduced some of the prices in the duty free shop, only £22 for a carton of B&H.

newtrucker128:
thank you all, i was just looking it up after posting, doing my first night out tommorow up to dundee and was not sure

Don’t forget your passport.

Wheel Nut:
This post has just stopped a tidy little fiddle for hundreds of lorry drivers :laughing:

Yes but when you add up the diesel saved it pays for itself!

dar1976:

Vote the SNP into Westminster and it could be the same. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Coffeeholic:

dar1976:

Vote the SNP into Westminster and it could be the same. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

we’ve had some boundary changes here recently but I don’t think they moved them enough for the SNP to have a candidate :laughing:

Denis F:

Coffeeholic:

dar1976:

we’ve had some boundary changes here recently but I don’t think they moved them enough for the SNP to have a candidate :laughing:

Indeed, and it’s the reason I haven’t voted since 1979.

Humber Bridge tolls cut by 50% today