Toll Crossings. What are the prices?

if you look at my signature…you will see that im one of the old school..that means i never learned metres..millimetres..and the other rubbish..so im sticking with my original…only this time i will put in a little thingy
134"..thats the height limit northbound..and you will be sent up the slip road and given a fine..if your lucky..southbound is no limit..and of course no hazardous loads..but its a good idea to get these toll prices where we can all see them..and compare...now if youll excuse me..ive got a dinner to cook…before the ol woman comes home… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And the M6 Toll road…

m6toll.co.uk/pricing/

The Severn crossings only have the tolls going into Wales. Coming out its free, gratis, no charge. If coming from the Birmingham direction an alternative would be to come off the M5 at Gloucester and take the A40/A48 to Chepstow.

Just thought I’d chuck one in thats not relevent at all 'cos its got a 3.5 t weight limit but…

Warburton bridge goes from A57 at Rixton thru to lymm (7.5t limit!!) but its only 12p such good value for money it had to get a mention!! :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

Dan

CM:

truckyboy:
Blackwall tunnel…free…but height limit in operation 13.4 inches

Truckyboy…is this a tryping error or has the Blackwall collapsed?

I think CM is refering to the posting of 13.4 inches as opposed to 13 feet 4 inches, 13.4inches would definately mean that the tunnel had collapsed! :smiley:

theghostofcain:
I think CM is refering to the posting of 13.4 inches as opposed to 13 feet 4 inches, 13.4inches would definately mean that the tunnel had collapsed! :smiley:

:blush: OK - i’ll admit to not seeing that bit neither!! Doh!! :blush: :blush:

theghostofcain:

CM:

truckyboy:
Blackwall tunnel…free…but height limit in operation 13.4 inches

Truckyboy…is this a tryping error or has the Blackwall collapsed?

Could be a tunnel for skateboards only :laughing: