Toll collect Germany

Just looking for bit of help on manual entry’s on machine. I’m shipping out Monday and will be just transitting Germany down to the brenner.

In my previous truck I had an on board toll collect unit, but truck am using next week does not have this so will be using machine. I feel that a bit of common sense i should figure out my route etc punch in machine etc yes you all know the rest.

Only thing I cannot find any information on is, so I reach the border get get my tax.
Can I buy enough to get me from one side down to Austrian border? 2 days 3 days whatever I might need?
Or when I park up in the evening do i then have to get tax again the following morning for that day? Etc

Hope I have made that clear enough. Just one thing that I can’t find any information on.

Cheers all

From experience although that is from 2006/7, the MAUT machine gave you more than enough time to transit the country including a rest period. Like you I ended up with a box so not sure whether they changed that after 09

Just had my Maut box fitted this week so have been on manual for a few months.
Nothing has changed on the machine and you will have plenty of time to do it with one ticket.
There is usually a leaflet handout by the machines at the main borders in case you get any probs and an info/help button if you get stuck…

I went through Germany down to the polish border about 3 months ago and when I got the tax it gave me well over 24hrs to do it,just check the times on the ticket you are issued.

Cheers guys

Much appreciated

i think you can do it online now too

CRAIG-D:

Indeed you can: toll-collect.de/en/all-about … nline.html

Seems like a good alternative to searching for a Maut terminal. Get your office monkeys to do it for you :wink:

Inselaffe:

CRAIG-D:

Indeed you can: toll-collect.de/en/all-about … nline.html

Seems like a good alternative to searching for a Maut terminal. Get your office monkeys to do it for you :wink:

Thanks for that…they should make that a sticky on here IMO :wink: