Toll boxes

Hey guys, wondering how I go about securing a telepeage box for france and the eqiuvalent for Spain and Italy or can I get one for all? I’m involved lookking after 3 Class 1’s registered in Germany. Any advice would be greatly appreciated…

They come with a plastic carrier which fits onto the screen, there are some peages in France where you have to hand the actual box to the operator, so you cannot fit it permanently

It is a good idea to get one as the free national roads are now payable with their Ecotax, on trial in the Alsace region then they will roll it out nationaly at 12 cents per km and 40% off for Brittany.
The Douanes will enforce the 750 euro fine for no GPS box in the cab, this will be interesting for the Eastern Euro operators who will use the free roads to save the toll roads.
The UK adopted a similar idea with a black box in all vehicles, you were going to pay more for congested roads and peak travel times, but the UK Government dropped the plans, locals were not happy with new rat runs maybe?

The tag for france does spain as well. The italians have either come up with one or it’s due out that does Italy, Spain, and France.

You can get the Toll Boxes through most of the Fuel companies, if you use their cards. I know that both AS24 and DKV carry them and the Tolls are added to the Bill, although I’m not sure whether they are separate.

http://www.as24.com/AS24/as24-Website.nsf/VS_OPM/CEA15FDCE15B446FC12579BC003B93C9?OpenDocument#.USAVIqVQZQk

I thought we were talking about Telepeage units more commonly known as a tag. You must mean V2