Toilet trouble

Saw this in the dutch Truckstar mag…

…should be alright for those who normally ‘spread-axle’ under the trailer.

It can take the weight of a driver of up to 140kg,though I’m not sure if this is before or after discharge. :open_mouth:
It costs €89.95 and comes with ten sacks for collecting the waste,and some sort of powder for dissolving it.Or making it smell better.

A truckstop in Holland is selling them.

Though I can’t say I’m looking forward to seeing driver’s sitting on one next to their truck first thing in the morning,trousers around their knees reading The Sun. :confused:

Looks like the perfect solution Keith. a lump of Egmek in one hand, a pot of tetleys finest bubbling away and a pint mug in the other hand :smiley:

Why the hell does it have a folding seat?

I mean surely you’d bin the sack after use, then fold up the seat. I mean you would hardly leave it in the cab beside you untill you got a full bag. :open_mouth:

dennisw1:

I mean surely you’d bin the sack after use, then fold up the seat. I mean you would hardly leave it in the cab beside you untill you got a full bag. :open_mouth:

You have led a sheltered life haven’t you Dennis? :smiley:

May as well get a chemical toilet, the bag wouldnt swing about slapping against your arm as you turn corners. :laughing:

dennisw1:

Maybe they are thinking of the likes of Rob K

Winters approaching and he might not be able to find pebbles on the dark mornings so he can stick his hand in and throw a lump of that instead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kevin behind of course photographing him in full swing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HA!!!HA!!!

dennisw1:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dennisw1:
I mean you would hardly leave it in the cab beside you untill you got a full bag. :open_mouth:

mebbe the jocks would…especially to max out the space, and get full value out of the bag :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

peirre:

dennisw1:
I mean you would hardly leave it in the cab beside you untill you got a full bag. :open_mouth:

mebbe the jocks would…especially to max out the space, and get full value out of the bag :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so imagine driving down the road and instead of a bottle of urine coming out the window in front of you you get a full sack of…

dennisw1:
so imagine driving down the road and instead of a bottle of urine coming out the window in front of you you get a full sack of…

I think I’ve followed vehicles down the road that appear to be driven by a sack of … :wink:

Im surprised RobK hasnt made a post on this tread, As he likes to talk Mierda :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

delboy98:
Im surprised RobK hasnt made a post on this tread, As he likes to talk Mierda :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

He’ll be along shortly he’s got something caught in the folding mechanism :unamused:

Oh! Hang on a minute. It’s his ego :open_mouth: :smiley:

that looks better than the toilets at bury st edmonds truckstop.

Coffeeholic:

dennisw1:

I think I’ve followed vehicles down the road that appear to be driven by a sack of … :wink:

I’ve even met drivers that were a sack of excretia

Now I know what all those East European drivers are doing when you see them sat [should I have put a T in] besides the trailer boxes . There are always 3 or 4 huddled close together is this known as a communal toilet. :open_mouth: