Toe pain.

I’ve been jumping out of my unit and off my taillift like batman most days for a few months and now I have pain in my 2nd smallest toe causing quite a bit of pain almost feels like somethings lose… Anyone else had this?

I know I know but Im too cool for steps. :sunglasses:
The obvious solution is to cut the toe off but my pliers need sharpening.

Had similar with the little toe of 1 foot. Turned out it was the steel toe cap which was the cause. Cleared up once I change boots.

id think the solution is to be moving when you hit the ground rather than coming to a dead stop. hit the ground running so to speak. if you watch long timer multi drop guys normally theyre already walking as they touch the ground, barely imperceptively but they dont actually place full weight on the ground but for a split second

Wiretwister:
Had similar with the little toe of 1 foot. Turned out it was the steel toe cap which was the cause. Cleared up once I change boots.

I had a similar problem with my big toe a few years ago. It would suddenly become sore for no reason. It was my boots causing the problem. Since then it has never happened.

In a few years time when your knees and joints are shagged from jumping around like this, at least you will be able to look back and say that you kept your boss happy. Use the steps fella, you get paid to

You know your boss won’t pay you extra for ruining yourself? He’ll also not be liable for any payout. Now I’m not exactly “three points of contact” myself but I don’t jump about like that anymore. It’s not worth the pain or risk.

adam277:
I’ve been jumping out of my unit and off my taillift like batman most days for a few months and now I have pain in my 2nd smallest toe causing quite a bit of pain almost feels like somethings lose… Anyone else had this?

I know I know but Im too cool for steps. :sunglasses:
The obvious solution is to cut the toe off but my pliers need sharpening.

Pliers?.Man up.Back in the day we would of just bit it off and cracked on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

idrive:
In a few years time when your knees and joints are shagged from jumping around like this, at least you will be able to look back and say that you kept your boss happy. Use the steps fella, you get paid to

Sorry mom.