Toddington Services

mugsy:

Juddian:

Looks like a scheme to ensure a plentiful supply of cheap labour from poor areas of the world for the large global companies operating in the wealthy parts of the world to abuse with low wages and poor conditions.

Arguably the work ethic of those likely to benefit from this is questionable, as their homes countries are generally crap holes that need constant hand outs from the west (money taken from our taxes) and various charities, we’ve been throwing money at these crap holes for generations to no avail.
And these people are the new grafters who are going to save us? East Europeans steeped in the work ethic they aint.

Juddian:

mugsy:

Juddian:

Looks like a scheme to ensure a plentiful supply of cheap labour from poor areas of the world for the large global companies operating in the wealthy parts of the world to abuse with low wages and poor conditions.

Arguably the work ethic of those likely to benefit from this is questionable, as their homes countries are generally crap holes that need constant hand outs from the west (money taken from our taxes) and various charities, we’ve been throwing money at these crap holes for generations to no avail.
And these people are the new grafters who are going to save us? East Europeans steeped in the work ethic they aint.

You’re saying what I’m suspecting. I’ve worked with homeless people, and I have to say the response I’ve had to “why are you here?” Is mostly that it’s the best place to be homeless, IE better than Bucharest or Paris.

I imagine they think if they hold out for long enough, we’ll house them. They’re probably right.

These people aren’t homeless they choose to live this way. All are young East European men and some women who don’t want to pay the going rate for a room in a house and the associated bills that come with that. Community Charge, gas, electric etc. They’ll have a fixed abode address to comply with job requirements. I suppose it’s a bit like the seasonal workers living in sheds on the farm when the work was there. It’s short term so they can extract as much money out of the country for minimal cost.

the maoster:
Probably work at the nearest warehouse, paid a pittance and therefore are forced to live like this. Similar to the tent cities around Amazon distribution centres. My heart actually goes out to these unfortunates, they actually (unlike some home grown shipheads) want to do a fair days work for a fair days wage and they end up getting shafted on all counts! Shafted by whoever smuggled them here and then shafted by corporate greed who’s only aim is to reward the shareholders.

I doubt if the “empoyers” giving these people cash-in-hand work have “shareholders”.

Instead, I would imagine that it is the brudder economy that at first, “employs” these people, and later on “enslaves” them - when they realize that an EE will do pretty much anything for employment. This is shame upon our own “Brit Underbelly” (piecrusts!) rather than the top-notch work ethic of the average EE.

Lord knows what kind of abuses the EE girlies are getting on such “arrangements”… There actually seems to be a good mixture of male and female when you see those workers occupying the “sheds with beds” environments on farmsteads, smallholdings, scrapyards, etc.

“I won’t deduct tax and insurance from your £5ph pay - if we call it a BJ every friday morning… What say you missy?”

They should call them out, and report them to HMRC of course, as the entire “employment” is under-the-counter. :frowning:

If they are indeed Amazon subbies, they’re ultimately working for the richest guy on the planet.

And maybe that’s just why he is so…

Juddian:
You realise what you are witnessing is but a snapshot of the misery yet to come.

Next month this country will sign up to the United Nations Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration.

With operation Brexit Fear 2 in overdrive this little gem might have been conveniently overlooked by the MSM service that you read listen to or watch.

You have no idea of the volumes that are envisaged (nor the future indoctrination that will accompany this plan), it’s no coincidence that the globalists in europe and here about to officially sign the futures of your children away have no offspring of their own :bulb:
If you can be arsed, the list of countries who are not going to sign makes interesting reading.

If we leave the EU by that point, we could leave the UN as well, or at least the EU’s insistance that we obey UN legislation when it shouldn’t have any clout here, let alone post-brexit.

To leave the UN btw - is similar to leaving the EU. We don’t actually “leave”, but we cease all payments and support TO it. That’s as good as leaving, but with knobs on - because we’re still a permanent member of the security council! :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: