todays TM CPC

Anyone take the exams today, thoughts?

One of the ladies at the yard was taking her exams today, I`ll ask when I see her for feedback

peirre:
One of the ladies at the yard was taking her exams today, I`ll ask when I see her for feedback

I thought the multiple choice was ok and not to difficult but the case study part was pretty difficult, think I will be back in March for that.

Agree with you on that one mate, thought the multiple choice was pretty straightforward, but the case study was damned testing! ■■■■ you Hasan!!! :laughing:

My transport managers certificate rolled up in the post today, bit of a nice surprise. Many many thanks to Mark at EP TRAINING and also everyone here who posts their knowledge for others to try and absorb.

I ve got the CPC national and CPC international…is that the same, or is there a seperate exam…By the way, i am qualified as a T/M with my cerstificate… :laughing:

How much does the course cost?

scaniadub:
Agree with you on that one mate, thought the multiple choice was pretty straightforward, but the case study was damned testing! ■■■■ you Hasan!!! :laughing:

His name was Harlan & he was a real bad boy■■? Broke every rule in the book!!!

Daz1970:

Thats the one. Good news was that i passed so i’ll let him off!!! :laughing: :laughing:

scaniadub:

Daz1970:

Thats the one. Good news was that i passed so i’ll let him off!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Well done.

Here is the bugger ocr.org.uk/Images/161938-cas … cember.pdf