Todays Prize Give Away

Roll up, roll up, come and play for free.

Its a simple game, anybody not taken the theory or HPT out there? I have here a copy of ‘The Complete LGV & PCV’ DVD

amazon.co.uk/Complete-Theory … B005CTY9WO

And a copy of ‘The Official DSA Theory Test’ Book

amazon.co.uk/dp/0115531890/

So two lucky winners… who wants them? first come first served, collect in person or pay the postage, the prizes are free to a good home, try not to kill them and pass them on when your finished with them :wink:

iain

sorry to bump, but till they have new homes I wont let it fall from the bottom of the page

ap pi logies n all that

iain

What’s the hpt disc like?

Dan_1986:
What’s the hpt disc like?

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Problem?

Why ask what its like if your interested and it’s free, grab the chance before someone else does if its something you will use, then when finished with it put it on here for someone else :wink:

I’m sorry I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to inquire if was a good buy? Im not interested I was just wondering but thank you for your input.

Fairplay to welder, trying to help out newbies.

its a good disk, you can sit through mock tests that were really similar to the actual test (took mine on 29/02/2012). Found the style of questions and the vids a big help. I would recomend them to anybody.

The book has all of the question that were in the test, i think they are about to change them but that will just be the wording so if your willing to learn why its the answer rather than just by rote then its a very handy book to have - taught me that the aux line on an artic is blue and only used on a three line trailer and I have not got a C licence yet alone sat in a big boys toy :slight_smile:

iain