Tobacco??

Good day fellas, I’m going germany soon and was wondering where you use to grab baccy or ■■■■. Been a good while since I’ve been and was wondering where is best to go in Belgium holland or germany for price nowadays. And if you could give me the address of the cheapest place that would be a big help. There use to be a place just off the corridor I remember using some years back but it escapes me now. Thanks all.

The place your on about is Adinkerke. Haven’t used it for a few years but last time I was in they were that little bit pricier and charging extra to use cards. There is plenty of room to park a truck though.

A workmates who lived in Belgium told me that tobacco prices are set by the government so should in theory be the same wherever you shop. I don’t know how true this is.

Last couple of trips I made I stopped at the Texaco services at middlekerke. It’s the one after Jabbeke if heading for Calais. Plenty of choice, good prices and a free coffee. No messing around with coming off the motorway either.

Cheers
Neilf

Come on Limeyphil, you’re missing out on a golden opportunity for some merriment here :laughing:

I was in the vuerne truck stop last week and the young lady there was telling an irish driver that the price is now set by government so the only addition is either free coffee, or like the one at the traffic lights off at the vuerne turn with free coffee, lighters and a choc bar for the missus. I was hoping that the truck stop was now doing food as was suggested some time back but only the coffee was hot or shop stuff on the shelves of the shop. and as has been said addinkerk ish is easy parking with toilets and shower available

Is it just at the petrol station? Place I use to go to was just a smokes place, do they sell amber leaf? Thanks all.

If you transiting through Luxembourg,at a motorway service area on both directions, there is Capellon.
Many drivers buy big plastic tubs of baccy and have hand held machine that makes a cigarette.
Save a fortune they say.
The Belgies love their chips and mayonaise.

toby1234abc:
If you transiting through Luxembourg,at a motorway service area on both directions, there is Capellon.
Many drivers buy big plastic tubs of baccy and have hand held machine that makes a cigarette.
Save a fortune they say.
The Belgies love their chips and mayonaise.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: … another classic from the Tobemeister!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Into Belgium from Calais and take the first exit, upto the t junction turn left and left at the roundabout…there you have a choice but I go in the first place as it’s easy to park I’m a lazy git :slight_smile:

Belgium cheaper for baccy now than lux
■■■■ slightly cheaper in lux than belgium

Have seen these in lux that toby mentions
A romo driver gave me a Marlboro in france other week and was ok

Think was around 10 euro for tub for 200/300 ■■■■
Plus the filters wernt much

Had marlboro camel winston no uk brands tho

truckertang:
Into Belgium from Calais and take the first exit, upto the t junction turn left and left at the roundabout…there you have a choice but I go in the first place as it’s easy to park I’m a lazy git :slight_smile:

Same here tabacco ally all the smokes you could ever want!

The machine that makes your own ■■■■ looks like a silver sweet tin.
■■■ paper inside and a filter then the tobacco if choice.
A large tub which was cheap.The tub is about a foot high

hgvhgv:

truckertang:

Same here tabacco ally all the smokes you could ever want!

Is that Adinkerke as memory serves?

Yep…

The one at the first exit in belguim limits the amount you can buy,well it did when I went in there last.
If you want to take the ■■■■ and buy loads go to the one on the 2nd set of lights when you turn right at Verne Jnt 1a,he will give you loads of goodies too. :smiley:

Edited to add I don’t condone or participate in that sort of behaviour!!

Current prices.

Nice one chaps, thanks for all the help.

newmercman:
Come on Limeyphil, you’re missing out on a golden opportunity for some merriment here :laughing:

If I get caught again I’ll be back inside. Last time was only a 16 week sentence and as I only did 8 weeks the tobacco trade was very profitable. I could have gone to an open prison, but I didn’t apply, it’s the profit margins you see. They’re much higher at a cat b prison rather than a cat d.
Not that I get involved in any way nowadays, bit if I was. Italy is half the price of Belgium.

Please don’t tell me you had an oz of Drum sequestered up your Gary Glitter :laughing:

If he had anything up his Gary Glitter customs wouldn’t be able to understand a word he was saying.

daleyboy:
If he had anything up his Gary Glitter customs wouldn’t be able to understand a word he was saying.

Unless he was already reamed out from ‘picking up the soap’ during his previous incarcerations :laughing: