Tobacco prices in Eire

Anybody have any idea what the price of Golden Virginia tobacco is in Eire? And is it worth taking some from Spain when I go on Tuesday. Here its 4.50 Euros for 50 grammes.

Bloody expensive.

I can only ever seem to find 25g packs and they are just over 8 yo-yos a pop now. Got any spare? :laughing:

Benny Hedgehogs are €7.50 Carrolls No 1 are €7.15. Can’t get 10 decks either. Think they banned them some time ago. (So 20s or nowt, just like most rip-off MSAs)

Last time I had cheap ■■■■ I got some on the Norfolkline Birkenhead to Dublin, but whilst they are about 3 quid for twenty, they’ll only sell you max 2 x 20.

Looks like a couple of kilos of baccy will be flying in to Waterford next week then, should pay for the flight!

you should not take a couple of kilos of tobacco into ireland mate , thats just wrong

take 3 kilos , that should pay for your flight back too :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Hombre:
Looks like a couple of kilos of baccy will be flying in to Waterford next week then, should pay for the flight!

you should never put that info on the forum.you would never know who is reading.
bring as much as you can in and good luck with it.
you will sell iot no prob

Greg, sent you a PM!