To whoever

So someone decided to nick my fuel cap on Boxing Day night while overnighting at Sedgmoor services. WHY? Well I know why,you needed one!!
I’ve never nicked off another truck and never will. Happy New Year to one and all.

Are you 100% sure they didnt “need” some diesel as well and your cap was collateral damage?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
So you forgot to refit your fuel cap ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:
So you forgot to refit your fuel cap ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lol :laughing:

It wasn’t my running tank and ripped off at chain. No fuel taken and not fuelled up.

An aspiring stobrat spotter maybe?

Locked or not

the nodding donkey:
An aspiring stobrat spotter maybe?

Another 'trophy ’ to be added to the wall of shame…

It’ll have been in a container, through the ports and out of the country in hours. You’ll never get it back.

TerryDactyl.:
It’ll have been in a container, through the ports and out of the country in hours. You’ll never get it back.

no chance of that port security to good,probley ended up as a xmas present,i can see it now medallion round some ones neck just like the old merc ones

jonesy5573:
So someone decided to nick my fuel cap on Boxing Day night while overnighting at Sedgmoor services. WHY? Well I know why,you needed one!!
I’ve never nicked off another truck and never will. Happy New Year to one and all.

This happened to me at tesco rdc and dont know if it was tiredness etc but went of my nut ! wanting cctv and reg of all mercs in the vicinity that night , still get ribbing for it today 1 year later lol .

malcolmgbell:

TerryDactyl.:

no chance of that port security to good,probley ended up as a xmas present,i can see it now medallion round some ones neck just like the old merc ones

Vw :slight_smile:

Someone has risked a; Getting 2atted b; Getting sacked c; Taken the ■■■■ out of by workmates forever for what?

Ten quid’s worth of plastic. The world is full of window lickers :frowning:

eagerbeaver:
Ten quid’s worth of plastic.

lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372

Same as this?

Ken.

That is a weird looking stopcock Ken.

I am not sure that is a OEM part :wink: