To those around liverpool wanting to drive

if your looking for a good learning school i highly reccomend town&country based in burscough great guys and also actually teach you how to drive instead of taking you out and assuming you will pick it up eventually , they also have there own rented area in burscough for practising manouvers so its less stressfull instead of been on a motorway service trying not to be a nuisence and also getting stressed.

i went with truk for my class2 (cat c) passed 3rd time ( probably down to them never taking me into a town on my lessons ) was not best pleased with them as i did not feel like i had learned much nor did i feel ready.

went with town and country for my c+e passed first time and also felt confident and relaxed about the test . ( i put this down to the fact that they said they would not let me do the test if there unsure or make sure i do a few more hours before the test if i was not ready , gladfully i did not need this but it made me more confident )

there upfront and honest and also finally there pretty cheap compaired to these big places like qualitas etc…

they have a scania as there rigid which is in good condition and also they had a daf for the c+e which was an easy basic unit to drive although i think they where looking at another tractor.
both units are full size none of this bubble trailer noncence or shortened rigids as there harder to use when it comes to your test as they make it so you dont have as much space on your manouvering course , also i personally think the examiner will look for higher quality of drive due to it been smaller size than usual.

i think ive covered it all but there you go

al_P:
if your looking for a good learning school i highly reccomend town&country based in burscough

Do you have a website link for them as I am having trouble finding one so I can add then to the list of schools recommended by members ■■

Rather like yourself I had a somewhat unhappy experience with TRUK in Warrington…Libel laws prevent me from discussing it on a public forum. :imp:

Warren T. Claim:
Rather like yourself I had a somewhat unhappy experience with TRUK in Warrington…Libel laws prevent me from discussing it on a public forum. :imp:

Relating a personal experience is not libel as far as I know…

ROG:

al_P:
if your looking for a good learning school i highly reccomend town&country based in burscough

Do you have a website link for them as I am having trouble finding one so I can add then to the list of schools recommended by members ■■

They should already be on there Rog because I recommended them too but they seem to have disappeared off your list

Big Roy:
They should already be on there Rog because I recommended them too but they seem to have disappeared off your list

The links get checked periodically to ensure there are still active.
If they are dead links then a new one is usually found.
If no new link is found then it gets removed until one is found.

If anyone has a new link to this company then please put on here or #pm me - thanks