To the silver car driver M1 Junction 14 earlier today

You pulled in front of me about half a mile before you wanted to take the exit for Milton Keynes, then you had the front to SLOW DOWN and force me to check my o/s mirror and indicate to move out to lane two. Then, as if to rub salt in to the wound, you suddenly increased your velocity so I could only draw level with you and not overtake you! You made me look a right ■■■ cos it must have looked to other drivers like I had pulled out to overtake you and then couldn’t get past you.

I was going to let this incident go, but it has bugged me all day so I thought I would post on TNet where it it well known that empathy knows no bounds.

Same location where a Abby motor pulled over in to lane 1 whilst I was still in it forcing me on to the hard shoulder. It’s life and it is to short to worry about things like that.

Ched:
You pulled in front of me about half a mile before you wanted to take the exit for Milton Keynes, then you had the front to SLOW DOWN and force me to check my o/s mirror and indicate to move out to lane two. Then, as if to rub salt in to the wound, you suddenly increased your velocity so I could only draw level with you and not overtake you! You made me look a right ■■■ cos it must have looked to other drivers like I had pulled out to overtake you and then couldn’t get past you.

I was going to let this incident go, but it has bugged me all day so I thought I would post on TNet where it it well known that empathy knows no bounds.

To be perfectly honest I’m not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but I’m hoping it is :smiley:

Either way I’m sure some of TNs finest will get a few pages out of it :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Car driver behaves like ■■■■.
In other news, Pope displays catholic tendencies.

I just saw them in the services. They said sorry…

Ched:

LOL, I still win arguments (in my head) against a woman in an office who corrected my pronunciation of the company name, and told me to “speak correctly if I was going to come here”. … SIX YEARS ago. So don’t worry about it, you’ll let it go fairly soon.

I completely empathise with you.

Ched:

For a start do you really think that car driver will see your pathetic post?

Do you always let car drivers force you into other lanes? Nobody forced you anywhere.It sounds like you may have upset the car driver but to let him make a fool out of you shows how poor you are at reading situations.

You are right about being a right ■■■ though! Anticipation is the name of the game.

albion1971:

Ched:

For a start do you really think that car driver will see your pathetic post?

Do you always let car drivers force you into other lanes? Nobody forced you anywhere.It sounds like you may have upset the car driver but to let him make a fool out of you shows how poor you are at reading situations.

You are right about being a right ■■■ though! Anticipation is the name of the game.

Thanks, albion1971, you have made my day :smiley:

The Buddha tells us that holding onto anger is like
grasping a hot coal and expecting the other person
to feel it. :smiley:

No problem Ched…Don’t let these idiots fool you.Keep standards higher if poss.

A quick ease off and bit of jake brake normaly gives them the message with out having to pull out ,thy soon speed up .

Hmmmm need a bull bar me thinks :smiling_imp:

you can help them keep moving :unamused:

or try driving a snowplough :laughing: :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Just back off and sit behind them. If they’re trying to wind you up, why rise to the bait? It’ll make no difference to your journey time.