To tall

Have a look at this.

What are your views on it.

Now if i was in his shoes i would be crying and losing my rag :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I could find myself in a similar sittuation with what I do,
research is the key and good planning.
But yeah, I’d be gutted if that were me, be your worst nitemare would’nt it?! :blush:

I dont get it motorcycles rule at what? Being able to fit under a bridge?

Well the driver is in a serious bit of bother there if it was just a normal trailer i would reverse out you can reverse out of anything if you’re slow and patient enough still dangerous but id chance my luck rather than phoning the police. But to reverse that would be suicide without proper guidance.

Looked like rush hour, I wondered how far back he had to reverse but at least he stopped before crashing into the bridge I suppose.

mickyblue:

My view is that the motorcyclist is a sad piece of [zb], OK the lorry driver screwed up and no doubt caused the mother of all traffic jams, but is there really any need to gloat at other peoples misfortune so much and even put it on Youtube so he could gloat on a global scale :unamused:

tachograph:

mickyblue:

My view is that the motorcyclist is a sad piece of [zb], OK the lorry driver screwed up and no doubt caused the mother of all traffic jams, but is there really any need to gloat at other peoples misfortune so much and even put it on Youtube so he could gloat on a global scale :unamused:

+1

16 FEET on the Hanger Lane underpass, the truck would’ve gone under it easily, it’s only a rigid with an accomodation box, 15ft MAX :imp:
And bikers = rrsoles

he should of known his hight there are plenty of warning signs coming down to hanger lane underpass should of just gone up over and down the otherside, not very good really :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

tachograph:

mickyblue:

+2

Pete the post:
And bikers = rrsoles

Nice to see the sweeping generalisations again. :imp:

Mind you, having seen your signature I didn’t expect manners.

That bikers laugh is so annoying.

wildfire:
he should of known his hight there are plenty of warning signs coming down to hanger lane underpass should of just gone up over and down the otherside, not very good really :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

The driver was an idiot! How could he miss all the height warning signs leading up to Hanger lane underpass, and why didn’t he know the height of his load?
as for the biker, i’m no lover of bikers, but if the shoe was on the other foot, we would all laugh just as loud!

That bikers a â– â– â– â– â– â– . :smiling_imp:

Bikes only rule till some bell end knocks you off. :imp: