To restack or not restack

Lidi lutterworth 6am, drive you got restack a pallet, y cause it could fall over , not doing it , it aint fell over so aint my problem, called boss he said no dont do it , they take photo send to germany, so will they send some one from germany to restack it, said you be charged demurage (or what ever) the ugly girl with the mouth said i wont be paying it, i said see you later, i waiting in for paper work, looks like im here for the day

Couldn’t Lidl send that particular pallet to their shop in Pisa :wink:

Baggie:
Couldn’t Lidl send that particular pallet to their shop in Pisa :wink:

[emoji2]
Class

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I’d have just put my shoulder to it.

malcolmgbell:
Lidi lutterworth 6am, drive you got restack a pallet, y cause it could fall over , not doing it , it aint fell over so aint my problem, called boss he said no dont do it , they take photo send to germany, so will they send some one from germany to restack it, said you be charged demurage (or what ever) the ugly girl with the mouth said i wont be paying it, i said see you later, i waiting in for paper work, looks like im here for the day

Well done for not doing it and to your boss for backing you up,

It’s along time ago but I thought you had to strip down palls at lidl ( chilled ) , zb hell if fridge lads can strip down 26 palls I’d of thought you taut liner driver could restock one pall :unamused:

Aurri:

Just zoomed in on photo…it’s only blinking coco-pops or summat…bunch of wussies :unamused:

Aurri:

Yep. Give it a good shove. If needs be push it against a pillar or headboard. Try to do it before anyone checks it.

malcolmgbell:

Interesting.

1. You should re-stack the pallet if you are taking it (you are responsible for the load).

2. Don’t accept a load you’re not happy with.

Personally I think you have got it right but the wrong way round! It should be I am not accepting a load/pallet in that condition. If they refuse to re-stack it, photo, call boss and if I were your firm sue them, if they wont pay demurrage. Like to see Lidl defend that.

Franglais:

Aurri:

Yep. Give it a good shove. If needs be push it against a pillar or headboard. Try to do it before anyone checks it.

Definitely this ^^ done it several times including hiding a broken pallet or four :wink:

Surely you could “ram” the pallet truck into the side of that … or get another full pallet and “ram” into that to straighten it up :question:
I have pallets like that before at Aldi / Lidl … got them off … straighten them up before any-one sees them.
Had it once on a curtain-sider … so “rammed” pallet into the side post in the trl :wink:

yorkshire terrier:

malcolmgbell:

So your company loses the Lidl contract and maybe needs fewer drivers…:slight_smile:

Franglais:

Aurri:

Correct answer. Don’t tell 'em Pike.

[/quote]
So your company loses the Lidl contract and maybe needs fewer drivers…:slight_smile:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
with your company then employing drivers and not hiviz wearing kebab meat labourers.
fair play to your boss though. :slight_smile:

It was in a container nothing to do with me loading it, i said ill push it up to make it look nice , they said no got to be restacked, boss pulled me out after 4 odd hours no paper work signed

Shove it on Dozy’s wagon and get him to drive over a speed bump or two

Besides that’s not a much of leaning pallet this however was.

Aurri:
Besides that’s not a much of leaning pallet this however was.

Nothing wrong with that, pretty much normal at our place… :grimacing:

Re the coco pops, kicking it, ramming it, shoulder to it ect, its no wonder Lidls cereal boxes are all ■■■■■■■ split open when you pick them up… :laughing:

Things like this puts me off joining one of the big players… too much red tape and crap.

peirre:
Shove it on Dozy’s wagon and get him to drive over a speed bump or two

I’ve already restocked one pall this morn , ta , as it had a crack in base of pall ( joke ) , did it as Friday comming and I wanted to get going , but low and behold what do they do , reject 15 cases as to many , so gained nothing as still sat here waiting to find out what to do with them :smiling_imp: